They're famous for their Christmas cards, and last year, Ellen designed it for them. She's done it again this year, and it's even better than the last.

Comments

wealthypeople11

OH ! Unbelievable.. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate man. They met through .....RichFishes.ōrg..... The largest place for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 2000000 active members Now!

Natalie Chen

Hello Ellen, I did not see or hear any one said " I do not like Ellen show". All said," Ellen show is the good show" Your show always make me smile or laugh. Thank you so much.

Dominique McClain

Yes Ellen, you have that "Effect" on people!!!

Delores J

Hi Ellen, I'm so glad to see you making so many people's happy this holiday season. Because I know how hard this year has been for so many people, including myself. As I have been watching your show, I see so much good that the world has to give and you are part of it. Every time I watch your show I smile and smile. It make all my problems go away. So keep making people smile this season, because when it all boil down, we all live on this world together, why not make someone smile. After all, you can have everything you may want, but if there's no one to share it with, that is not living. On the other hand, your show is full of surprises, funny and smiles. Thank you, holiday joy.

Nancy Anderson

Dayton, OH TV station WHIO channel 7 will be showing their investigation of reported human trafficking. A preview shows the person being interviewed as saying - there is no such thing going on here at this time. Huh? At this time?! (Well, maybe this should be forwarded to late night talk show host. Ya think?)

Ann  Hopke

Hi Ellen, I watch your show each and every day. I love you and all of your cast members. You are the most kind and generous person I know. Yesterday, for the first time, I had to turn off your show. KANYE WEST IS THE MOST ARROGANT AND UNTALENTED PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN. He believes that anything he does must be acceptable to all. His video, the part that I saw, was obsecene. Who wants to see what goes on in their bedroom? I was disappointed that your powers to be allowed it. He was disgusting. I will continue to watch and enjoy you and your show. Please DO NOT have him on again. Thanks, Ann Hopke

wealthypeople10

....RichFishes.ōrg.... has been bringing together successful singles for over 12 years! Meet and Date CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities now!