The talented musician talked candidly about his goals in life, and the people trying to stand in his way.

Comments

D M Birke

I first heard of Kanye when he drunkenly accosted Taylor Swift when she was in the midst of receiving an honor. I next heard of him when he showed up with the Kardashians. I still did not know what his talents were, if any. Now, I know... there are not ANY that are evident to me and I am greatly puzzled about Kim's attraction to Kanye. His ugly personality reflects his scowling demeanor capped off by a "holier than thou" attitude. I do not think that this guy sings, just rants. no thanks ...

griselda

let not hate on ellen. come on now. she is just doing her job showing and telling us what we want to know. Even though kanye sucks as a singer and should be ashamed to put his future wife in a postion like that.

angela

That's just nasty putting the woman you claim to love naked on a bike humping for all the world to see, that's not talent. Shame on you Kim.

Jeanette

He is so not a christian omg! what a joke. He mistreated his ex girlfriend..he is a drunk mess! and he is no artist. This song was terrible listen to the lyrics for ****s sake what woman with his child and soon to be "wife" would ever pose for a video that has terrible lyrics about you? like pose for a video where he talks about wanting to marry..that he knows he is going to be with you forever..idk a song like "ill be" "all my life" or something like that...but this song? how stupid can you be Kim..like really? I'm pretty sure your relationship sucks and like Wendy sad god forbid you become a single mother. Clean up your act Kim you're in 30s already and with a child.

Jeanette

Kanye is awkward and weird..

Julie

That was the most stupid song and video I have ever seen. I want my 3 minutes back. Shame on you for promoting this. I am very open minded and love to "think outside of the box" , but then there is just a stupid moment such as this. Again, I want my 3 minutes back!

ginny b

What was Ellen thinking!!? If she says she didn't know, then the person who did should be fired. This was a terrible thing to see on a show I count on for good Taste and good humor. Ellen should apologize to the people who love her show. This was a BAD mistake!

starla

I thought his explanation was great! People need to be open and think out of the box. They are so used to everyday ways. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. I wish people had as much ambition as kayne

1 Reply
starla

Molly Chapman

Looks like Kanye has become the "Rob Ford" of the music industry - self indulgent and bombastic in a child-like and immature way.

Scott

Wow every comment that has negative on the video has been deleted even mine was deleted.Not good this video was horrible.

Dianne

This video is DISGUSTING !!! How could anyone say otherwise??? It looks as though they are NOT RIDING THE BIKE BUT EACH OTHER> And all she is doing is POSING> EEUGHWWWWWWWWWWW

Kathy

Sorry thought the video was too provocative for 5:00 in the afternoon. Very disappointed with Ellen Show.

1 Reply