Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Joanne Cousineau

Winning something would be so very helpful. I have 5 Children and 5 grandchildren and no way to buy their Christmas. As they never receive any thing from my family, Just what I can provide for them. Disabled and on a fixed income does not help much.
Most of all I wish you Ellen a very merry Christmas, you deserve it for ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS YOU DO FOR SO MANY PEOPLE. :)

LMCarrero

Dear Ellen:

Happy tuesday!!!!! you are the greatest, I wish I can meet you some day, is one of my wishes, I always watch your show and you made my days better every day and I thank you for all the good you do for people in general, I just wish I can win something some day tahnx for now take care your number #1 fan from Long Island...

EIleen

Ellen, I think you are the greatest. You are a humanitarian and a kind person. I struggle with your having men take off their shirts and objectifying them. If you put a woman on the show and did similar things people would be angry. I think it is the same thing male or female. Why is it ok to reduce a man to just his body we wouldn't do that to a woman. It is a double standard.I will continue to watch you because the good out weighs the bad but consider it. Please don't go for just the ratings. You are better than that.

diana

Hi Ellen, Thank you for being such a great person. My daughter is 13 years old and she adores you. She says that you are her role model. She watches your show all the time, records it when she won't be there to watch it and also watches old clips of your show on Youtube. I have entered the 12 days sweepstakes in hopes that I win tickets for her (of course I will get to attend which is a bonus for me ;)because she would be so excited! Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for being the good example you are for my daughter. You have helped so many people, you are an angel. God bless you!

Tami Ritter

Thank u for keeping me smiling I've been down in the dumps lately n u cheer me up every time so thank u But I watch u every day anyway if I'm not home I DVR u We have dish network n they have a a box called a hopper n u can tape 6 shows at the same time n that's awesome So I know I will never miss your show no matter what. There is only 3 comedians that can make me laugh n u r one of them n robin Williams n Steve Martin otherwise anybody else has a hard time making me laugh or smile that's just the way it is. But your the best. I can't watch the other two every day like I can watch u I miss u during the summer though cause it's all repeats but I know u need a break to so I forgive u I just take a break to. But I miss u I really like Sophia n Rosie they r so cute Carrie underwood is my favorite country artist she has the best voice I watched her on idol n watched her ever since I would love to meet her someday but there is a lot of country artist I would love to meet I was raised on country music There is a lot of music I love like Adele n Christina aguilara all of them on the voice n X factor n old timers like dolly pardon I'm 54 years old now I'm not getting any younger unfortunately Thanks for listening love ya. Tami Ritter

Lynn

Hi Ellen,
I'm Arkar Lynn who is from Myanmar but I'm livin' & workin' in Singapore. Especially I'm your super fan. Whenever u uploaded videos in Youtube, I subscribed ur channel & nva missed to watch every videos since 2yrs ago till' now. U r kindness on everyone. The most I like Andy videos & rest of the videos too. Let me say Ellen , u r the best.

kay DeFrancesco

I have been watching your show but wonder why I wasn't getting emails when I went to the gmail promotions and found your email to me. Now I can keep up with you. So happy!! Thanks for keeping up your good work and hopefully I may win one day. As a retired, diabled senior citizen I always hope you will come visiting me or some of my neighbors in Rathdrum Idaho. give me a call for a quick visit at 208 964 1517. Smiles and Thanks Kay DeFrancesco.

Barb

Hey Ellen and Yea Hawaii! My partner and I are going to Hawaii to get married next summer and would love it if you, Portia, and Mama could join us! We had a civil union in Vermont in 2001. We now have a beautiful 6 year old daughter who is very excited to be a flower girl! We live in Texas and figure it will be awhile before our state passes any such legislation :(, so off to Hawaii we go! Please join us in the aloha state July 2014! Thanks for reminding us all about kindness, love, and fun!

Debbie

Dear Ellen, I've never missed a show, and if I can't watch for any reason, I DVR. I live alone, my mom and my sister has passed away in the past year, I had to quit my job and move 1300mi to escape my abuser, but I don't consider myself a victim, but a victor.i love you, you make me smile, and I dance with you every day. I'm a optimistic person, even when I recently had to have surgery to save my life. If I have one regret its moving away from all my friends and family and being alone in a very lonely place. God bless you and all you have accomplished. You are definitely my hero.
Sincerely Me

Carol

Why do I have to submit a photo for certain entries? I don't have a photo of myself and there are times I've tried to enter certain things and can't because of this. Why is this a requirement?

Maggie Vachon

I just love watching your show Ellen, you are a very inspiring person who is easy to like... you have a great personality, someone who can be proud of herself.. love you ways.. I'm sure like many others it would be a treat to meet you but it is still great to see you on your show which I enjoy very much! love the 2 girls, Sophia Grace and Rosie.. they are the cutest.. so smart! Thanks for putting on a great show!!! Love it!

rose

Ellen is one of the most amazing humans in the world today.We should ALL be thanking her for everything and everyone she has helped.Life goes on sometimes there are things we can not Change or Control.But life still goes on..........My husband is going through his 5th cancer,my husky slowing down.They both have good days and bad days.But life still has to go on.I"m thankful I have a job I love.I"d love to go for a vacation I haven't gone for 13 years,my dream is to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks,but I look at it and think I still have a good life..And enjoy every day,because of people like ELLEN where you never give up and so many others don"t have what we have.We have to be grateful for what we have and not what we want,but really don"t need.Ellen made me realize that.........Thanks Ellen.

Daisy

I am very grateful for people like Ellen and her Team...For her Courage and Grace, for her Positive and Humoristic Personality,for
her Kind and Soft Heart....and to all of you that make possible this program....
I am still waiting for an email or phone call to know I can go to one of her programs. I suggested (long time ago) that she can have a show with all Christmas Eve (24) and Christmas day (25) babies...so I can go to her show (as a present for me). Bless you all.....I will not loose hope....Happy Hanukkah,Thanksgiving,
Christmas!!!!!

Lori McNeil

Hi Ellen, Just a quick note to thank you for being you! I was so upset at the way you were treated by your "industry" after you came out as yourself, a warm, loving, wonderful, kind and caring human being like you does not deserve to be treated that way, EVER!. I have watched you since forever but would definitely like to thank you for the 1 hour a day I get of you daily. I have had a total of 10 surgeries of which 3 were spinal surgeries. I currently need a 4th spinal surgery but like so many millions of Americans I have no insurance, so no surgery. I am no longer able to work but we have been able to keep our house so far and our boy made it home alive but with injuries after 2 tours, 1 in Iraq and the 2nd in Afghanistan so I feel very very lucky. I deal with quite a bit of pain but for the 1 hour a day you trump my pain! I laugh and cry (in a good way) everyday when I watch you. If I get an opportunity to come to LA I plan on trying to get tickets for every day I am there if that is allowed. You are a blessing in my life! I love your show ending with the simple words of "Be kind to one another" that is such an easy thing to do and what a world we would have if everyone would do that. Again, I just want to thank you for taking me away from my pain and problems everyday for an hour.

John Sterrett

Hi Ellen,
I love you and watching your show, I go thru so many emotions while watching, and enjoy every minute of it. I know God has a special place for you, and I hope the day I go, I will be there with you.
I wish that I could come to LA, and see the show sometime; I know my sister and I have talked about doing it, but I'm not sure it will ever happen. I want to wish you the best in life, love, and health, you ARE one great human being!
Love you gurl, John