I hope you’re having a great weekend. It’s getting chilly in L.A., so it was time to break out my favorite holiday accessory that makes me feel nice and warm... bourbon.

The incredible Robin Williams is here! Something you may not know about Robin; he’s very funny. He can be so shy.

Also, my two young tutu-wearing friends, Sophia Grace & Rosie, are going to perform for the first time in season 11! I watched them rehearse “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, and you’re not going to believe how good they are.

Plus, she’s making her first television appearance since having a baby -- Fergie is stopping by! I bet you she’s going to bring me some cute photos of her little black-eyed pea.

If you’re excited for “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," you’ll be excited to know I sent two correspondents to the red carpet of the premiere! Plus, Elizabeth Banks is here to tell me about the movie. Happy Hunger Games!

I’m also talking to the very talented James Franco, the very handsome Mario Lopez, and the very funny Anna Faris!

Plus, you don’t wanna miss who’s dropping by my DJ booth -- Loni Love and Ellie Kemper are here!

It’s gonna be a fun week.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older
VICKIE

Dear Ellen,
You must be tired to hearing from me. I pleaded with you to help me with a new car, mine is 17 yrs old. I have severe arthritis and have to be able to make it to Dr appts. I am the same age as you and plan to live a nice long life BUT I have to keep getting better, thus the need for the car. I very nearly died back in May 2013, I had double pneumonia, was on a vent for 5 days, intensive care for 11 days. I then had to be in a physical rehab place for 2 months. I have 8 grandchildren the youngest one being 2 months old. They live 45 min away and I can't even trust my car to go that far. I am moving to be closer to them as soon as possible. I have several bills to get paid up here before I can move. PLEASE HELP ME!

Karen Hobbs

Here is a JOKE for the SHOW!!!!

SO YOU KNOW WHY BEES HAVE STICKY HAIR??????

BECAUSE THEY USE HONEY COMBS!!!!!! LOL!

Jan Mader

OMG, Ellen you have got to get those four guys wearing your Ellen t-shirts on your show. Great video!!!

VICKIE

Ellen, I have written you numerous times praying for your help. I have a new granddaughter who is already 2 months old and I haven't been able to see her yet due to my very bad knees, car problems, etc. I want to move to Celina Ohio which is just 20 min. away from my new granddaughter and grandson. Ellen my car is 14 years old and even though my children are only 45 min. away I can't get to see them. I wasn't able to go over for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I need to get some bills paid up here also. I love to see how you help people all the time on your show. Some days I can't stop sobbing because I am so desperate to see all my grandchildren right now. Please help with money for past due bills and a reliable car so I can get to my children. PLEASE ELLEN, YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE I HAVE. I believe in God but sometimes he uses people here on earth to help get prayers answered.
I have watched you forever! from sitcoms to present Please help me! I pray every time I open my e-mail that something will be there from you. I also LOVE to dance and now my knees prohibit that but sometimes I dance using my walker to dance along with you on your show.
Praying to hear from you!

Vickie Lynn Wehrhahn

Marie Greer

I know ur hook up for the week, any way. I just wanted to say that I have been watching your show. From the time you had Stand up
And your heair was loner just a littie. I get mad when your show has been cut for something we should know. Like breaking news. I will be looking forword to

Deborah Grotte

Merry Christmas Ellen!!!

Angela Limon

Dear Ellen,
I admire you and your show there are times I get goosebumps just from all the wonderful things you do. I thank you very much for being such a wonderful person to others and giving back so very much. I don't know if folks take a step back to thank you. I truly believe that God has put little angels all over the world for folks that are in need of them. I think that "YOU" are on of those angels. You ask for nothing in return and you give selflessly. Thank you for being so thoughtful of others. You are greatly admired.

toadeeauntie@yahoo.com

There is a funny lady who makes dreams come true, Her show will make you happy and you'll never be blue. She has a funny helper she sent to a haunted house, I'm sure Andy would have hid if he'd seen a tiny mouse. Ellen enjoys Christmas you can tell by her shows, she even gives Ellen underwear to everyone she knows. When watching her show you have a good laugh, she has lots of helpers, a super great staff. She brings so much joy to all of us each day, her smile does glow as a beautiful sun ray. Now Loni Love is a fun DJ and likes her black liquor a lot, I'd like for her to meet a man who's sweet but sexy hot. I'm happy for Ellen for having a special wife, they are perfect together and will make memories for the rest of their life. Thank you Ellen for bringing joy into my home, and just for that I wrote this poem. Thanks to you and your staff each day, I love the show and all you say. May God Bless you all I send love your way, The 12 days of Christmas makes many happy each day. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy, Safe, New Year, May you all have much joy and great Christmas cheer! Sherry Smolik

Linda from buffalo

Hi Ellen I've been a fan for years...at one point my husband thought I was gay because I loved you. Anyway I've been off work for a couple months due to an illness and you are the highlight of my day. I get really mad if I dose off during your show. Nothing personal it's just the medication. I'd dvr your show but still learning the remote. Just learned guide and list. I just wanted you to know that you get me through each day. Love you and happy holidays

Georgetta  Gaines

Please I would love to win one thing or even me and my son a free Ellen tee shirt. he wears a med and I wear a large. It seems we never win nothing and we have been trying on your show for three years. It would be a Merry Christmas for sure for us.

Linda Marie Hall

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" to you & your wife. I love your show so much very funny & interesting guest too!!Love it when you dance. It shows me we are never to young to dance. I'm the same age as you. God Bless you both . :) your friend:
Linda M. Hall
Michigan

Deborah Grotte

Merry Christmas Ellen!!

Cynthia Gutierrez

A very dear hello to you Ellen. I've never been able to watch your show because I'm a teacher, until now. Back in August 2013 I was diagnosed with breast cancer and have been going through chemo treatments. I was raising two grandchildren but they were placed in foster care while I undergo these treatments. I can now enjoy your show and can truly say how much I enjoy watching you. You make me laugh and forget about my cancer treatments. You truly are a wonderful person and I will continue to watch you until I return to work. Thank You for being who you are. May God Bless You.

Eileen Mccausland

My granddaughter has to watch yuor show as soon as she gets home from school every day. I dvr it for her. You are on in the morning here. She and her mom lives with us and they really struggle. My granddaughter is going to a trade school for nursing. Don't know if she will be able to continue because of the cost coming from a single pare
nt family. Her mother works washing dishes at our local restaurant 19 hours a week for miniumn wage. She wants to work in the nursing field with children. She loves kids. Winning the 12 days of Christmas would be fantastic. Ellen, have a wonderful Christmas.

james racca

I love your book, It's a great "toilet read"!

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older