"Homefront" star James Franco told Ellen about his family's love for cats. "We were raised as cat people," he says smiling.  James shares photos and tells Ellen about his most recent addition to his family. Ellen had the perfect present for him.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
gary drexler

Dear ellen. You would fall in love with my grandson, he is 6 yrs old and blond blue eyes just like dad. He knows all the nascar drivers by heart and their numbers and sponsors/ He is terrific.. Everywhere we take him people stop to talk to him and tell us how terrific he is.. We own Morts deli in Tarzana,calif. He loves coming to the restaurant to be cashier and gives change and even lotto. Please contact me regarding my grandson,Ryan as guest on your show.. thank you,, you are terrific yourself, I and my family are admirers of yours.. thank you gary drexler

Beth

My daughter and her friend would love James Franco cat calendars for Christmas. Do you think you could produce them and raise money for a charity by selling them? I would certainly buy a few.

BTW, both girls are college freshmen and the calendars would definitely make their dorm rooms more homey (my daughter would just be missing the cat fur that comes with our cats at home).

Joan VM

Ellen, please make the James Franco Cat Calendar available in your shop!

VintageVWLover

My 20-yr-old daughter put this on her Christmas list after watching today. Like Field of Dreams....if you produce them, we will buy! Do it for charity! Unless you could send her on her on a date with him instead because she's never had a boyfriend. Poor girl! :)

Jeff Alexander

How do I get a James Franco cat calendar? Seriously, I need one of these!

carol voss

Apparently Yahoo thinks a bunch of cat lovers holding up their well- loved cats is odd. I think Yahoo is odd for thinking this.

suzanne

the cover thank god the cat was placed there,i sure don't want to see that maybe other's would but i don't unless you change into cruise!!!!!!!!!!

Phayz

Winter is coming...

Andy

These are Puurrfect

Chelsea

Anybody know where to get these calenders? I will certainly purchase one!

Dina

I love the fact he loves cats. We have 6 ourselves and cats are wonderful just like dogs. It's nice he adopted them too.

hank.duarte

I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD AND CLOTHING FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE DEALS THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST DEALS IS saveBlast,Com
I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

wendy wiertek

"Love"James Franco but was never really into cats ! until now!

Skippy

As if I didn't need another reason to platonically love James Franco; now, I find out he is a "cat" person! His incredible & wide ranging roles in film , due to his talent in acting is impressive. (Warning...Self serving sidebar here: I tried a Christmas 'family' photo with my cats & I. They were wearing little hats with an elastic tie string. It was an utter disaster! I learned cats really HATE thing tied on their heads.) James, your family photo with your feline babies was awesome. Thank you James and kudos to Ellen. Peace.

Dorothy Arndt

I would like to buy a James Franco Cat Calendar, so my roommate and I could enjoy looking at the pictures. WE LOVE OUR BABIES(CATS)!!!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older