Get Ellen's CD

Ellen's got an amazing new CD of awesome dance music, and you can get a copy! Find out more, here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Patti Alexander

Your show was great today...Loved the Lady in Red and her songs...especially the bells...LOL You are so great even the peanut butter & jelly....Happy New Year to you Ellen

Jean Fallon

Hi Ellen,
I record your show everyday and when I get home from work, I cook go thru the mail and then relax with a glass of wine with you and share some laughs. Wish you knew me as well as I you. Feelin the love right back at you. Merry Christmas to you and Portia and all your furry friends and your animals. Jean

Juan M. Gomez

Hi Ellen!!

I am watching your show and let me tell you it is not easy to have anything in your face, people are rude looking at you like you are, like you said a monster. I lost my right eye ten years ago. I am wearing a cup, (crystal eye) and sometimes my eye appear small. People always are looking at me and now I am wearing glasses all the time I can, because if I am wearing glasses at night or when is not sunny, of course people will ask what's wrong with me.

I hope you get well soon!!

Juan Mauricio

Patti Alexander

Love your show...You are a true Santa to so many..

Olga Soto

I love your show

JacJac -or- Jacquie Distad

Hey Ellen, I try to watch your show every day BUT I am not at "home". I live in this "cult home" (really a place for brain injuries), I would rather not be here, this town is "not my cup of tea"!! I LOVE my whole family, aunts, uncles, cousins, sister in-law, brother in-law- all of 'em, BUT, I can't walk (God and anyone I forgot!!) So, yeah, I got your show on alot, JUST FIND ME A BOYFRIEND!! I am almost 30 and used to want to be married BUT you ain't gonna find a male in a chair!! HELP PLEASE!! AND, I love my parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jacquie d.

Janet Janco Schamp

I would LOVE to say I watch you every day...but I'm a flight attn. it isn't as glamorous as many think. I'm sitting in a hotel catching up on today's shows...Wishing I could have been a audience member. I worked over Thanksgiving and my BD and for many years missed most holidays w my kids. We did well though, and they are now both in college. Which is why things are still, well. So, if anyone else can have luck. Why can't I, then I can help them even more. Sincerely and Merry Christmas Ellen and Everyone XO

JAMES KELLEY

love you Ellen for all you do for the right people. you are very caring person

Carrie Daniels

Ellen I love your show and the woman you are. You have made me feel like a better woman with who I am. It has taken me almost 41yrs to be comfortable with who I am. You give me lots of hope. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Theresa Dell

Dear Ellen
Just wanted to let u know that I look forward to watching our show everyday I work at a hospital and I work The evening shift 3-11 and I all ways hurry into see your show ....but with my patients shhh:) you are the best Ellen and I send it right back to you and be king to one another:)

Martha Boggs

Ellen - I record your show every day and watch it when I get home from work. You are the greatest! So generous, kind and careing. You have helped so many people. There needs to be more people like you. Keep up the good work. Martha Boggs

Marilyn Reed

Pick me please

fadi

Hello Ellen my name is Fadi and i am a Lebanese living in Dubai and i watch most of your episodes through OSN and i wish to attend any of your show coz i love your show and really it's inspiring and you are amazing and caring ...

Lisa show

Ellen Is The most wonderful , caring ,giving I been watching Her since She went on Johnny Carson ...I love Her so so much ! Lisa show from AR.(I am 73 years young )

carole hagen