Enter for a Chance to Go to the Oscars!

Ellen's friend Channing Tatum told her about an awesome new contest for up-and-coming filmmakers that gives them a chance to get their work seen, and go to the Oscars! Find out how you can enter, right here.

Comments

pam stevens

well i'm using the library's comp.i hope the confirmation email comes soon cause i got to go. i have a sick mom at home. i don't leave her 2 long. i'd love to go but i'm kinda sure i can't.. i'd settled for a gift bag but what i need is the money that the gift bag cost so i could pay important bills. i can watch the Oscars at home at least abc don't fade.. i don't have a computer or any of that stuff so i got to leave the library i'll wait a min. for conformation email.. i never win anything anyway, but i'm hoping my luck will change..love ya show

maya preece

Hi ellen my name is maya your probably not going to read this but just in cause you do i just want you t know that you make everyone smile. Also, i would like to go to the oscars.

Rose Ciurleo

WE LOVE THE OSCARS! Ellen it's Rose AGAIN; Thank you so much for continuously pulling us out of a slump Ellen Show! We are currently freezing in Toronto -18 & 19 temp. and DREAM of an escape to The Oscars! My husband is hooked up to a "picc" line and housebound with interveneous antibiotics round the clock for 40 days fighting an infection and complications from diabetes. God willing Feb. 5th the IV will come off. He will turn "55" on Feb. 19th What a way to celebrate a recovery and a birthday than by attending the Oscars but most importantly getting to see Ellen in person! ONE CAN ONLY DREAM Until then we will keep smiling even through the toughest time. Thanks

Judy Morrison

Love your show ! I watch it every day its on. I would love to go to the Oscars . Roll out the carpet -- I'm already dancin !!

Sherry Culpepper

Watch you everyday after work. Really love your show and know that when I press play on the DVR I will always laugh and the days burden will always lift. One day I hope to be a member of your audience whether its one of the 12 Days or not. Keep up the good work!!

Cheryl joy

I really want to go. Ellen you are my fav and I've been trying like forever for tickets. I just really want to see you in person. You have such a big heart and I LOVE Sophia Grace & Rosie like you. Thanks. Cheryl

Crystal Lavonne Brandon

I love the Oscars I enjoy watching it on tv but I would love too see it in person and meet all my favorite stars,.i also love the ellen show been watching ellen since I was 13 and now im 29 way too go ellen I love you ellen,.

Dorinda Payne

i am disabled from depression and never been anywhere but dubois counting and watch you every day i love you so much you put a smile on my face everday and i think you for that. Think you for being you.we need more people like you ellen.

Nina

I would love to go <3

rachel griffith

I want to be there.

rachel griffith

To the point,i wanna be there.

dennis james

I'd sure love going to the Oscars...but more importantly, I'd love to go to the Oscars with my daughter whom I haven't seen in over 32 years. I hope Ellen might bring us together finally.

Sheila  Pry/ Olsen

Hey Lady, What's a chick gotta do to get some of "Sting's " Wine,. go to Italy ?? I've looked everywere !! Tusacn wine is THE BEST ! By the way, I'm still outta undie's Ellen, I can't even afford Walmart, can ya help a gal out, & send me some ELLEN UNDIE'S ?? I can't keep borrowing this computer for long, so, what's up chick-a di ? I will wear them everyday,on my bottom, on my head, (not in bed..LOL ) I sent you e-mails before, I sound nut's...well, I am, ABOUT YOU !! Whoop, Whoop, !! Love ya girl, Sheila Olsen-Pry