With a transcript from the 4th hour of the "Today" show, Matt Lauer and Ellen dressed up as Hoda and Kathie Lee to put on a little teleplay. Enjoy.

Comments

Michelle

Dear Ellen,
I watch your show every chance I get (unfortunately that is not everyday but I try:/ ) and I love how caring and unselfish you are and you never fail to make me smile. My mom and I talk about how much we would love to attend your one of your '12 days' Shows. (I make sure I never miss those!! I'm always excited to see who's hiding in the dancing suit every year!) Anyway,keep doing what you do Ellen, I think you rock!

chris

afternoon ellen im writing you again not knowing if you even get any of my e-mails but ill try again please help us here in ma we have lost so much all ready its been years since I have been able to have a thanksgiving diner with my family that I cooked cant afford the groceries and its been so long since I have had a Christmas for my family please don't let the tv people take away your show I have missed so much all ready the cable system is Comcast I was getting your show on station 10 please ellen if you can please get another local station to pick up your show a station on basic cable its all we can afford please thanks chris

Ziggy Gillespie

Hello Ellen, I read your news every Sunday, today 11/24 I got your email at 5:45am really? and I just can't believe it! I thought, how Ellen can send this email so early, doesn't she wake up with hang over? Or maybe those Margaritas weren't very good. Anyway I try to get tickets for your show 2 months ago for me and my husband, But nobody called us. This year was a very good year, now we have equal rights, so we got married and today I just got my permanent resident status, but to end this year very well and more happy, I would love to be in your audience just one time, but if you want to give me 12 days I will be completely grateful with you for making my dreams come true. Enjoy your turkey. Happy Givethanksing

Elaine Bennett

Ellen, Ellen, Ellen....CANADA ALSO LUVS YOU....

jody kopf

When is your 12 days giveaway starting?

francisca cardoso

I love the Show,,I watch Everyday!!!!!