Heads Up! Ellen Has a Board Game

Her chart-topping app has been turned into a board game! If you love "Heads Up!," get ready for the board game version your whole family will love! You can get it at Target, and at Amazon.com, right here!

Comments

Sandi Harris

Downloaded the App on our iPad but my daughter pressed Don't Allow for microphone & we want the microphone so I uninstalled it re ought it but it didn't offer me the option of the microphone on the 2nd purchase please help me get the sound on our iPad version of this game cus WE LOVE IT!!!!!!

Mary

Opened this up to play it and no directions ... HeLP ..so disappointed

Shannon

I purchased the game but there were no instructions. Can someone help me with the instructions pkease

1 Reply
Lisa Bowman

I found it at Walmart. They had a large supply and they were $2 cheaper. Great fun! We played for hours. Thanks Ellen!

Denise Levy

Do any of the profits (less taxes like "Newman's Own") from Ellen's Gift Shop, Ellen's "Heads Up" app or board game go to charity? I know there is a Halo Foundation and I am sure personally Ellen must be very generous. Just curious about the gift shop and the "Head's Up" products. Look forward to your reply.

kathe wolf

The Nashua Nh store has a knock-off "Hedbandz" game but I can't find Ellen's "Head's Up!" I wish I'd heard her mention the board game earlier in the week!

Mary Dixon

Would love to buy this game for Christmas for several people but just want to know if it made in America??

Melissa Hanson

Would like to get one for a christmas present,cant find it in my local target either,alexandria mn,where can I get one???

Heather Rooney

Just watched your show announcing Heads Up as a board game..... When can we get it in Australia. I would love one for my 13 yo daughter as a Christmas present.
Love
H

Maggi

Not in Target in Ilinois/St. Louis

Robert MacLaughlan

Not available today at target.com or at Daytona Beach Fl. Target store. Coming soon?