Quote of the Day: A Man for Carmen Electra

"A bad boy with a good heart, I think that would be perfect for me."

--Carmen Electra on what she is looking for in a partner

Comments

luckyier

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business oppor tunity I heard about and I've made such great money.
It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,

wealthypeople35

Are you still single? Maybe RichFishes.ōrg is suitable for you. This is serious rich women dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful and rich women have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dsfsdfsdf

Kathy holland

Quote of the day was " A bad boy with a good Heart, I think that would be perfect for me"
By Carmen Electra

Edith McMillin

Guest DJ Carmen Electra is looking for a good man, she said, "A bad boy with a good heart, I think that would be perfect for me."

gotten

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do, http://jobs55.com

Teresa Grayless

Hi Ellen,
I hope her well in her search for Mr.Right.I have been Divorced for 13yrs.I am still on dating sites and all this time I have found men wanting one thing.Or I find men that talk to you about a WK. Then suddenly they ask a
..He needs my bank acct.# so his boss can deposit his check.lol do men really think we are that gull able?So again,I keep searching.I would love to for once,I could find my Mr. Right. Looking kinda slim for me.She is very beautiful and men will fall at her feet.