Ellen's exciting compilation of the best dance music around is available in stores! You can get it at Target, Best Buy, on iTunes and Amazon.com, and right here!

Comments

jerry4r554

Are you still single? Maybe--------> SéékingRich.Com_ ♥-- is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here. fdgs

James

Love it, can't wait for Vol. 2

KIM

LOVING LONI LOVE!! JAM SISTERS JAM LOVE THE ALBUM. GOT IT FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS STILL IN MY CAR LOL
O YA BABY! DOWNLOAD IT ONITUNES FOR A QUICK LISTEN :)

KIM

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ! HAVE FUN! LOVE FROM CANADA XOXOXOXO

Kelly

Do any of you know which songs and the names of the singers that are on that CD that Ellen has been selling and promoting ? Do you know the list of songs and music artist that are on the CD

Suzanne Normoyle

I tried buying Ellen's CD at Target in Orleans today and they didn't have it. I was really disappointed since I wanted to buy it for my sister's birthday Dec 5th.

Jan

Trying to get order your new dance CD....from Canada....over 59.....tablet/blog/etc illiterate ....need help .... Jan

Bobby J. Bass

O.K., Ellen, my wife and I watch your show every day so here's the deal. If you buy my funny police book of true stories, I will buy your cd "I'm gonna make you dance at Amazon. My book is also available at Amazon.com. It's called Laughter N Blues. With your sense of humor, I know you will love my book and I promise I will love your cd.

Bobby J.Bass
5064 Marc Dr.
Nashville, Tn. 37211
(615)833-8331

Traci Wyatt

Very curious of the cd? I love your show to pieces, and sure its great! Hope to be in a pile of one on the way :)

Gloria Grisham

Hey Ellen,

I love to dance and I live in a senior citizens 55+ complex. Some of us had really fun Halloween Party since this is a new place to get to know one another and I won 2nd price for looking like Madea,Jeradine and Shannay nah .... Lol the we all started to do the "Electric Slide". I would love to come to your show and show you the dance with the seniors boogy. I'd love to meet you and most of all dance with you in person. Hey Lady let me know if you want Las Vegas Santa Barbara Palms Steppers come to perform on your show!... Hallah

Chanda

You KNOW its a great CD if Ellen chose these tunes!!!

Arnel Cervantes