Her guest, Lenny Kravitz, might be the perfect match for guest DJ Carmen Electra! Ellen tried to make a few sparks fly during her show.

Comments

luckyier

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,

wealthypeople35

Merry Christmas! For singles who are looking for wealthy love... My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate older man. They met through .....RichFishes.ōrg..... The largest place for meeting with successful wealthy men and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 2000000 active members Now!
sdfsdfsdfsdfd

claretta

well I guess I didn't win any of the 12 days and I will be spending Christmas alone...God I miss my mother and my sister! well I do have my life and I will keep watching the Ellen show so MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL....BE BLESS! SMILE

kristen

my best friend's step-sister makes $80/hr on the laptop. She has been out of work for five months but last month her pay check was $16489 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you could look here>>>>>>>>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Jen

I would hate to see Lenny with Carmen. He has too much class.

Charisse Myles

Ellen its nice that you would want to hookup a fantastic man with another celebrity, but sometimes an ordinary woman can capture a man's heart. I Love me some Lenny Kravitz..his biggest fan... so I don't feel like sharing him with anyone. thank you xoxo

Maria

ELLEN, Lenny is MINE!!!! LOL

gotten

I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do, http://jobs55.com

Bonnie

Ellen, you really need to see this guy dance. So awesome !!

Kathy Jo Wall

I love your show! My daughter and I watch it daily, can't live without it! I want you to know that my daughter has recently come out to me, as she spoke those words..."Mom, I'm gay", she hung her head down, expecting me to scream, cry, belittle, whatever.... I took her face in my hand, lifted it up to mine and told her that she's not allowed to hang her head in shame, she is a very beautiful and bright young woman and that I am very proud of her. Being gay is not any different than anyone else, Love is love in any form. I will always be here for her and she will always be the best daughter a woman can ever have!!! then I went on to add.... "Plus, there are a few cute girls at my work that I would love to introduce to you!!" She just laughed at me, hugged me, and said..."Mom, really?!?" What do you think ? Was that a yes??