The singer/songwriter brought a bottle for Ellen to try!

Comments

wealthypeople36

Are you still single? Maybe RichFishes.ōrg is suitable for you. This is serious rich women dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful and rich women have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dsfsfsdf

marina

Happy Christmas

my friend's step-sister makes $67/hr on the internet. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay check was $14134 just working on the internet for a few hours. you could look here>>>>www.bay91.com

Diane D

I am trying to buy Sting's "When We Dance" wine but not having any luck. This is a special xmas gift. Please can anyone help?

Dana Evans

Do you know where we could find sting,s wine in Canada

joann

winex.com has it.

shaun
Mary Beth Bonci

I love the Ellen show, and watch every day. I was dismayed when Ellen acted so surprised at the name of Sting's wine ("When We Dance"). It's the name of one of his most famous songs....it appears that your staff could have better prepared you for the interview.

Jo-Ann Warzecha

Please, I surfed the web for hours. Where do I buy When We Dance?

Nancy Emmons

What a treat seeing Sting on the Ellen Show today! I am going on the hunt for his wine!

Jade

Hello,

I love Ellen's blazer today. I assume it was custom made for her, but if not, where
can I buy it?