The actress told Ellen about her fearless daughter. She's a force to be reckoned with!

Comments

Crystal Morgan

Am Crystal Morgan I want to thank Dr. Ekpiku for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr Ekpiku of Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back.If you want to get your lover back contact Dr. Ekpiku via email: Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com Dr. Ekpiku the great man that is able to bring back lost love

mivani

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,

Kathleen Clark

i love melissa tff always! what a great combo ellen n melissa lol

Bertha Roper

I enjoyed the show as always Melissa McCarthy daughter is a strong lil girl. She can handle alot. Lol

tim

Dear Doc obodo, Thank you for your patience with me during my custom spell casting.

During the middle for February my long time on again off again girlfriend broke up with me. She had some major problems going on in her life at the time and I was receiving some of the blame for them and she just felt it would be better if we were not together. And in typical fashion she handled the break up poorly and completely ignored me as she always did during prior break ups. I also had 2 recent deaths in my family (1 happened before we broke up and the other happened about 2 months later). So I had a lot of stress going on in my life. I hired Spells from Doc Obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk around the middle of February; they had a money back guarantee which made me feel that they must be good at what they do. So I went into this thinking that I would have my ex back in about 4 weeks. Well as time dragged on I started to feel as if this was not going to work at all. During all of this she moved, her phone number was disconnected and I thought this was over for good. In fact I decided that I had better get used to being single again and I tried to forget about her. I started hanging out with my friends more, I even wrote to Lilly requesting my money back. Lilly told me that she felt that this would work, that I had to remain positive and she felt that things would turn around. Throughout all of this Lilly always would amazingly get back to me quickly when I would send her an e-mail, usually within a few hours of the email being sent. As I had been pretty negative about this throughout most of the last 4 weeks I decided to follow her advice and let them continue casting for me. I completely tried to put my ex out of my mind as best I could and kept myself pretty busy, something that I had not done much of since we had broken up. Memorial Day night she called me and told me that she wanted us back together, that she missed me a lot, and that I had to let her know right then and there as we were on the phone if we were going to get back together. I was shocked, each time we did get back together before it was always me that made the 1st move; never had she made the 1st move. We have seen each other almost every night since then and things are getting back to where they used to be. I have to tell you it’s still really hard to believe. She is pretty nervous talking around me sometimes since we have gotten back together and I notice that she is trying to be careful not to say or do the wrong things.you can reach Doc Obodo personal cell @ +2348155425481 if you want to talk to him

Tim – Long Beach, CA, USA

tim

Doc Obodo, Thank you again for all that you have done. I initially contact you because I thought that someone had stolen a box of keepsakes out of our garage when our house was broken into last summer. Some of the items had been found and returned but this box was still missing. It had some very valuable antiques in it as well as old family photos and heirlooms. I was devastated when we couldn’t find it. I had the Find a Lost or stolen Item money spells cast and four days later I got a call from my mom who said she had a roof leak and there were some contractors in her attic, while they were up there they had found this box. It was the only box in the attic; she never used her attic for storage so we still can’t explain it other than it was complete and total magick! I am so thankful for what you have given me and my family to remember those that have passed.ths man doc obodo is real forward your situation to he @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or cell +2348155425481

~ Lovingly, Rebecca, Manchester, England

dianekennedy

Absolutely love you and the show. Every morning I wake up in excruciating pain due to fibromyalgia. You make that pain a little easier to tolerate by making me laugh. Just the positive energy makes me feel a little better. I look forward to watching you every day and really miss you on the weekends. Love you, God bless

Audrey Bauerle

Dear Ellen: it was great to see Melissa McCarthy on your show. I seen her last two movies and I think she is the funniest actress on TV. I have not seen her show because I didn't know the actors but seeing her in the movies has changed my mind. I love watching her that I even purchased the movies to watch all over again. Sometimes I need that laugh to bring me out of a depressed mood that I would be in. I just love her as an actress. She is just awesome. You make my mornings after a fast pace and of getting my grandchildren off to school in the morning.

Sincerely,