Shutterfly Helps a Deserving School

Ellen's friends at Shutterfly changed the lives of two incredible young educators working to help kids in Detroit… with an amazing check! Find out more about Shutterfly right here.

Comments

Maria Guirola

ShutterGiftCards.com - Buy or Sell Discounted Shutterfly Gift Cards & Certificates at Great Prices!

Lormand

my friend's mom makes $72/hr on the internet. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her pay check was $17435 just working on the internet for a few hours.
learn this here now,,,,,,,http://Rush64.COM

Debbie

I just watched your show and was very touched by the segment on the Detroit Academy! How do I donate?

Kathy

Saw the show about the school in Detroit that needs help. Went to your website and no where do I see where to send donation. Just a link for Shutterfly info???????

Cathy Irwin

Please check out New Hope Academy in Franklin tn.... www.nhafranklin.org.
We reserve 40-50 % of our seats for low income (poverty level) students. The rest are filled with those who can pay something to those who can pay the full tuition. We have to raise 1.2 million every year for these scholarship seats. All of the elite private schools are asking for our kids.... They offer the diversity they are looking for plus they are so well prepared academically! We would love to tell our story on Ellen!! Please check us out!!!! Thanks!

Dominique M Fortune

My best friend Megan Hubbard and I recently started a charter school in NE, Washington DC. We open Fall 2014 and need all the help and support we can get! I'm happy to answer any questions! Please find out more about us by visiting our site, www.leemontessori.org, and 'like' us on Facebook under, Lee Montessori Public Charter School, also @ GoFundMe!!!!! Great segment!!!!

mary gallagher

Detroit needs help from as many people as possible this school is just a drop in the bucket...please help. If everyone gave just a little bit it would add up to something more substantial. These girls who are trying to help the children from the inner city is a great thing but so much more is needed down there. Please everyone do a little bit. If you have more give more this Great city needs help...

Marilyn Wozniacki

I was hoping to get some contact information on the school you featured in Detroit. I am looking for some volunteer activity and it sounds like a good fit for me. Please advise additional contact info.

Thank you for what you do every day, Ellen. Love you and your show.

Saloni Bhardwaj

Hi, my name is Saloni, I am currently 17 years old and go to Maple High School. I have recently started a new humanities club at my school called OPERATION 30. Our goal is to collect various types of donations every month from our school of 1200 students and give them to those in need. In the month of December, we are collecting school supplies and we are looking for a school to donate these supplies to. I came across this video and I am extremely interested in helping. Please let me know if you would be interested in accepting these donations!!

Jennifer

I currently live in West Michigan and was very touched by this story. I would love to donate money to their cause or help in any way they need. Please provide further details for how we can help. Thank you. This is why I love the Ellen.

Kevin Nemetz

We want to help the School in Detroit! We have been helping charities across the US by changing how we look at entertainment tickets. If you have tickets and can't use them for a concert, sports or theater event, you can donate on our site and 90% of the proceeds go to charity. We sold two tix for a 4 day Master's Ticket and raised over $8000 for Ronald McDonald House. In addition, we are the only site that offers over 10 million tickets daily and each purchase gives proceeds to charity. I am the founder and would love to invite the school to join for no cost. All charities join for free. Check us out at www.tix4cause.com or call us at 630-301-2312.