There have been so many fun Halloween moments over the past 11 seasons, it's scary! Ellen looked back at some of her favorites.

Comments

Natalie Chen

Love the way Ellen beat Mieki. Mieki show one side only, We can see both side from Ellen. Hello Meiki, Next time try more harder. I am having fun with lots of show on Ellen show. Thank you Ellen.Love it.

Connie Fatina

Hi Ellen, I work so miss your shows. Just wanted to let you know that I visit you through the episodes on the computer when I can. Especially when I am down. You make me laugh, you brighten my day. Thanks Ellen.... I truly wish I had a friend like you.

mary

I just love to watch Ellen, just too funny. So it is so upsetting to not be able to get your show anymore. Bummer, so I catch up on line. love you keep it up

Desiree

Ellen, you are an absolute riot! Love you and your show!

Bertha Roper

I ENJOYED THE SHOW TODAY. YOU KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN AND CELEBRATE. YOU LOOKED AMAZING IN ALL OF YOUR COSTUMES THROUGH THE YEARS. IT IS SO FUNNY WHEN YOU SCARE YOUR GUEST JUST TO SEE THERE "REACTION."YOU TRULY MAKE MY DAY. THANKS

jeannie

OMG
Ellen only 20 minutes into the Halloween show and I'm laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face. Andy and Amy in the haunted houses and you as Nicki Manaj....PRICELESS. Thanks for always making me laugh:)

Janet Moon

Ha ha ha love the costume!! But I love the set even more!!! Where can I get the furniture and curtains??!!

kathy powell

hafe to love Ellen. funny and a great person