As sad as I am that Cat Week is over, I’m excited to take a break from watching cat videos, and spend the weekend getting back to my garden and my needlepoint. I’m kidding. I’m still gonna watch cat videos.

It’s almost time for my Halloween show! I can’t wait to see what my audience dresses up as. I also can’t wait to see what I dress up as.

Who could be more Halloween-y than my friend Alison Sweeney?! She’s here for my Halloween show, and I bet you we’re gonna play a game, because the only thing scarier than Halloween is how competitive we are with each other.

I’m also talking to one of my favorite Australians, Keith Urban! He’s back for another round of judging on "American Idol," and this season he’s sitting next to my friend Harry Connick, Jr.!

The fabulous Jennifer Garner is here to tell me about her new movie, “Dallas Buyers Club." I want to ask her about that, and her husband Ben Affleck, aka Batman.

Then, he's the star of one of my favorite TV shows -- Ed O’Neill is here! He’s the head of everyone’s favorite “Modern Family." He’s here to tell me about the new season and the challenge he faces every day in pretending to be in love with Sofia Vergara.

I’m also talking to “Almost Human’s” Michael Ealy! He has two of the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. It’s incredible. They’re almost as blue as mine.

All that, and I’m talking with Rachel McAdams, Hailee Steinfeld, and a musical prodigy who wrote an opera when she was only 6 years old! When I was 6, I thought an opera was a kind of vegetable.

Oh, and did you notice the part about winning a Petco gift card in the subject line? That’s for real. You can buy a whole lot of my Halo pet food with a $1,000 gift card. If you have a Teacup Yorkie, it’s essentially a lifetime supply. Enter to win, here!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older
Amanda Bracken

Ellen we love your show!! your such a blessing to a lot of people and my daughter and I love watching your show…stay awesome!! cheers from Kansas :)

Johnesha flemng

I love watching your show its very exciting you put a smile on my face. Also your the best blessing people with many things I wish I could do the same. My mom and me watch your show every day.

Linda Rossi

Ellen my husband and I watch you everyday...we could be having the worst day and then you just turn that right around. My best friend and I at work are always dreaming about coming out for our birthdays mine is December 14th and hers is the 12t. Its a total dream of ours. we love you so much...you are a true inspiration you do so good for so many people.

Robert Pettingell

very nice line up all ways like your show you make me feel better when i have a bad day ,its people like you all ways put smile on my face.we lost a child in march 2013 this year.we are going to have another baby .pray to god we have healthy child this time around,pray for me and my wife to be

Deborah Eichler

Hi Ellen just letting you know I just love your show and things you do for people it's awesome you just make me laugh sooo hard.i love Gracie and Rosie and Kevin the cashier man played by Adam he's sooo hilarious. Just saying Thanks Ellen :)

Doris Groene

My husband is 82 this Christmas and watches your show faithfully. When we lived in NY he never watched tv except for time when nothing was happening at the fire house and he would watch Ellen. We are in Nevada now because of health and as I said he watches faithfully He sure loves her. A neighbor cut out her picture and put it in a frame and it sits on the end table in the living room. She has become part of the family. Thank you for such good shows.

Helen Rutherford

Love your show and your love of animals. You are so generous to people in need. God bless you. Helen

Shirley

Ellen I love your show. You have a very big heart. I saw an article on my news cast last week about a little boy in Indio here in the in the valley he is dealing with cancer while looking out the window of his home to see his friends play on the school ground. His mother is a single mom. His friends are trying to raise money to help, I think they said that he would be in the first or second grade.. The story could be found on KESQ TV. Maybe you know someone who could put something together for him. I would but I am 78 and on a fixed income.

Melinda

Ellen you are an inspiration! You make dreams come true!! You are my idol! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WISH I GOT TO MEET YOU! I WATCH EVERY VIDEO OF YOURS as weird and stalkish as that sounds. Keep doing what your doing. I hope you put this on your show! If you do my life will light up and begin right there at that momment even tho I might be at school while you post it!

Bessie Freeman

I just love yout show. I laugh so much and feel great. continue the good shows.

thanks you

Georgia Peak

I so love watching your show but my work hours make it difficult to watch it every day so kiddos to you and your years of success

Portia Nash

I love you Ellen! I am a caregiver of an almost 90 year old lady 24/5 and sometimes life could be sad and boring. All i have to do is turn the tv on and watch your show every afternoon, if Ellie (that is the name of the elderly) does not have any appointments to go to.
Thank you for ALWAYS making me laugh, thank you for making the world a better place, thank you for being you!

Denise Woodworth

I hope you get this Ellen. My name is Denise and my best is Mandie Webb, We have been friends since the 7th grade and during our summer break before the 9th grade. She found out that she was a diabetic and two weeks later she was hit by a car while riding her bike. This man hit her and dragged her for sometime. Two of our friends heard and saw it happen and called for help. She died 3 times and they saved her leg. She has always been such an amazing friends, fight as times like we are sisters but we know at the end of the day we love each other. After losing touch we found each other and to find out that both our daughters are special needs. Where one is strong at the other is weak. I am going through a divorce after being married since Dec.31, 2012. I was and still hurting very deeply. This was my first marriage and he was having issues with know that Elizabeth might spend the rest of her life living with us. Well I moved out and not having any where to go Mandie and her husband told me to move in with them. We are living in a two bedroom home with 5 people. Mandie and me have always looked out for each other. I dont know if you can do anything for her but she is in alot a pain due to the accident and her diabetes. Her husband is the only one that is working she is unable to work to having neuropathy and gastroparesis, it all apart of her high and low sugar levels but the medical insurance she has does not cover for what she needs to help her get better and now her joints starting to her. Her knee on her left leg where the care hit her and they told her that might happen when she got older. I wish I could to something for her. Heck I have an Assicates Degree in Massage Therapy and I cant afford to get the license in Colorado, they changed laws while I was in school. I am back in college where I got the first degree. I am going to college for Dental Assistant. I keep looking for work so I can help them as much as they are helping me. They are having a hard time paying bills and medical bills are so high. Mandie and her daughter Ammie have so many medical problems. I love them so much and I do not know what Elizabeth and me would do without them. We love them so much. I hope that you can do something to help them out please. They are in a fight to save their home from forclosure. They work so hard and it is hard to see them fight so hard and them not see the light at the end of the tunnel. I take a deep breath in and focus harder on getting my degree so I can help them. So if you can do anything for them it would be so amazing. Thank you so much Ellen for everything you do for people and I love how you surprise them. God Bless you.

Love,
Denise Woodworth

Hansa

Dear Ellen !!! Wow Brilliant Halloween Show, You looked amazing in Nikki Minaj outfit and Alison Sweeney was great. Andy and Amy
was something to watch enjoyed it so much. I just love to see the surprise on people,s face when you spring something on them.
I Love to watch you daily ,makes my day a little bit brighter and for that I thank you. Love Hansa xoxoxoox

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older