It's not easy staying so unbelievably beautiful. Ellen discussed a new element of her beauty regimen, and her trouble with it.

Comments

Melissa

Well my favorite eye cream is http://www.revitoldirect.com/products/eye-cream and I must tell you that's awesome..!!

Tonya Norris

Hi Ellen -

First, I love, love, love, love, love, love, love your show!!

In reference to the "you cream, eye cream"... I have an awesome, Made in the USA eye cream that is wonderful in getting rid of puffiness and dark circles. If used properly, a pea size amount for both eyes using your ring finger to apply right above the cheek bone, you will be satisfied with the product.

LuXury Eye Creme can be found @ http://www.norrisnecessities.com and if you or anyone seeing this message would like to sign up as a customer, you will receive wholesale prices for this and all other products on the site.

Hope this helps, Tonya

Polly

Ellen you are so beautiful ya don't need it! I don't use any eye cream. I simply use Nature's Bounty vitamin E cream (Shoprite) about $3.69 & when they put ut on sale $1.64 which is when I stock up on it! I use it at night over entire face and neck(never forget your neck!) then again in the morning. My face always feels hydrated and it's low budget which is good for my low pay check. How old am I? Check out my picture on Twitter Polly no crackers & you tell me! *({:< D)

Dominique McClain

YOUR eyes are so CRYSTAL BLUUUUE!!

Amber McClain

About the eye cream. I'm an esthetician & this is a very common problem. If you're cream is seeping into your eyes, you're using too much. Those types of creams are usually pretty concentrated & the skin around the eye is so thin that even the smallest amount will penetrate. You need very little & don't apply too close to the eye. Apply it on the orbital bone so that there is room for melting. Hope this helps :)

Kathy Fairchild

Hey Ellen,

I am a certified esthetician. Apply your eye cream with your ring fingers, and pat--don't rub, just above your cheek bone. Keep it away from your bottom lash line. It will moisturize the eye area without getting into your eyes; if you apply this way!!

You make me smile!!

Kathy Fairchild West Hartford, Ct

Linda H. Chavis

I have the same problem. Try using the eye cream at night and an eye serum during the day. The eye serum is a liquid and will dry into the skin. The eye cream will run if your tears run into it. I hope this works for you.

Beth

HI Ellen,

If you have me on your 12 days of Christmas I will come show you how to apply your eye cream! I should know how becuz I am a licensed esthetician. Better yet you could hire me for your whole staff I will set up a mini spa on your set and I can give facials and massages everyday to your wonderful team. I love Andy and Amy scare episodes too. It is sooooo funny. Hire me Ellen I'm a great team member. Love Love LOve your show and amazing energy:)Beth

Laura Alves

Omg! Hi Ellen! I can't stop laughing about your eye cream issues! lol you need to apply the cream(not that you need it) to that bone right below ur eye, that way as it starts to move it will end up in the right spot,(under your eye) not in your eye. :-) lol I hope this helps- good.luck and your skin looks beautiful! Laura Alves :-) :-)

Nancy Woods

You are hilarious . I know you hear this all the time. Nothing new. But really I think I wet myself sometimes laughing so hard!

Erin Harris

Ellen!! :) your probibly using to much cream. Half a pump or a pea size amount for both eyes under and around the top near the Orbital bone (under the eyebrow). I know you don't need cheek cream however when you apply the cream your muscles around the eye contract while you blink pulling the product closer to your eye which is causing it to burn!

So! Not so much and not to close to the lash line! ;)

Verena

Ellen, I use to have that exact same problem with eye cream, darn it. I found Kiehls Avocado Eye Cream doesn't migrate into the eyeball, yay. A little goes a long way too. Hope that helps.
Love everything you do Ellen, you make me laugh every day and I thank you.

michelle simpson

Hey Ellen! Joey ran the marathon at Disney World, not Disneyland! I watched him cross the finish line an hour before my husband!!!

NYC Girl

You just may be using too much eye cream. Just use a little bit and dab it on with your ring finger, lightly tapping it under your eye and upward and outward towards the corner or your eye (outside corner, not the inside.) That should help! I learned the hard way as well, and I used to wear contacts. Love your show!

Lynsha Sabbs

I love the ellen show I wish I could mean here but it I did I think I would cry......since I have been on medical leave I've been watching your show.....and I truly live this show thank u ellen