Adorable couple Lee and Morty Kaufman weighed in on some hard-hitting topics, with the over 180 years of collective living experience.

Comments

Shirley Flagler

Too funny! MORE of them please! 😃

Sophie Dunn

You should get the hilarious old couple on your show with the YouTube video of them trying to use skype without realising it was recording. They would be so cute and funny to interview. It's called 'webcam 101 for seniors....'.

Stephen Austin

Its nice to see older people on Ellen.I’m a You Tuber. I’m not a young You Tuber like so many. I’m 75 years old and I post videos almost every week. I’ve given myself until I’m 80 years old and then I will retire from YouTube
I can’t do a lot of the physical stuff a lot of You Tuber’s do and I don’t have a lot of fancy or expensive equipment. I tell my stories and hope people enjoy them.
I don’t know if I’m the oldest YouTuber who regularly post videos but I have found no other.
I’m Old Man Steve and please subscribe to my channel on YouTube. It would mean the world to me.
www.youtube.com/steveedwardsstuff

Bertha Roper

I love that commercial, they are really cute together. I crack up each time it comes on especially when he falls asleep on the sofa when she calls him at the end.

carolyn curtis

You are stereotyping older people with the Lee and Morty video. "Adorable old people"... really??? They appear to be nice. Depicting older people as silly and out of touch is an embarrassment to those of us who are not. You need to go further into the lifestyles of older people. Some may surprise you.

Kimberly

You asked us to give you heads up on any older people that you should talk with or see. Well I think that you better talk to my G Pa. He is 96 lives alone and made a booty call while we were in Italy. He tracked down and called a women that he had met there in the WW. They talked on the phone for about 30 minutes. And he signed up for a home health visit because they ladies name in his area was named Ginger Rose. He said is sounded like a pole dancers name and he thought that he should give it a try. He is not a perv.. just very funny and full of laughs. He has inspired me to write a book call "Old People...They have a lot of S_ _ _ t to say "

Rhonda Holland

Ellen, you asked on show if anybody knew of any other older people please let you know. I seen this video today and knew you would love to see it too. This video is gonna make you HAPPY!Love watching this 88-year old lady... Do yourself a favor and watch this until the very last second (don't miss the ending!). Life is good, dance on...
Let's SHARE it with everyone... they deserve it too... ENJOY!!

Linda Iacono

I am trying to establish a "Special Needs Animal Adoption Program". S.N.A.A.P . Oh what a blessing it is when someone adops a pet. An even bigger Blessing is when someone request's a Special Needs Animal , takes them into their home and hearts. Please share my idea with others. I am a person of 1, but I know I can make this happen. Send up prayers for me and God's wonderful creatures. Thank you so much. xoxo Linda

1 Reply