Fall is in the air! All around the neighborhood, people have decorated their lawns for Halloween. Either that, or we live near a surprising number of tiny plastic graveyards.

On Friday, I had such a great time catching up with my friend Miley Cyrus. In fact, we had so much fun, I saved a little piece of it for this week! I always go the extra Miley for you.

I’m also talking to two hilarious people who are teamed up in a new movie -- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson! They go so well together, I’m surprised no one’s done it before. They’re like chocolate and peanut butter, or broccoli and hot sauce. Just me?

One of the funniest people I know, Wanda Sykes is here! She was funny enough before, but now that she’s raising two French children, it’s completely out of control. I can’t wait to hear what’s happening with her twins.

I’m also talking to one of the runners in the upcoming New York City marathon, Pamela Anderson! She’s gonna do great. She’s had all that practice on “Baywatch,” running on a beach in slow motion.

Now y’all know I’m hosting the Oscars this year, so I was very excited to hear Jared Leto is on my show this week. His performance in “Dallas Buyers Club” is incredible. I have a feeling I’m going to be seeing him again soon.

Then, he wrote one of my favorite songs about one of my favorite drinks -- Jimmy Buffett is here! He’s performing one of his new songs and his classic, “Margaritaville.” Someone get me a lime.

All that, plus I’ve got the 2 broke girls -- Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings, the hysterical Rosie Perez, and Alyson Hannigan is finally going to tell me how she met that mother!

See you there.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older
Silvia Dellinger

Te adoro

Gloria J. Hightower

Ellen, you have a beautiful spirit towards everyone. IT's hard for me, trying to recover from being politically unable to secure the finances needed to preserve a great organization, Friends of Carter Barron Foundation of the Performing Arts.

What a blessing it would be to have your annual support, in the name of GOD. Gloria J. Hightower focbfotpa@yahoo.com/(202) 232-5610/www.friendsofcarterbarron.org

Debra Whitlock

Dear Ellen,
I’m a single mom in low income apartments, raising the most amazing son. All credit goes to God first and fore most. Drake is going to graduate 2014 and has not missed a day of school since the 6th grade and I know he will continue this through his senior year. Not only that he’s maintaining a 3.00 GPA or better and holding down a part time job and has been a joy and wonderful gift from God. He would like to go to college which I hope he can get grants or something and I would love to be able to afford him a car with good gas mileage like the Chevy Malibu. I would love to see him be rewarded for all his hard work and has accomplished. Oh Ellen can you please help.
Your loyal fan,
Debra

BONNIE FERGUSON

Hi Ellen
Thank you for being you, I wish I could come to one of your shows.
My husband hogs the T.V. most the time....But! he knows when my time comes for YOU.......I love watching your show/and your familythere aswell....
I have little shop call JINGLE BELLS CHRISTMAS SHOP I make alot little home made Holidays Gifts... I would love to send you some....But I dont know where..I know you will enjoy them...alot of my family/Customers lov them... I would lov one of thoses\ t.v. in my little shop (Basement). I sign up for that....Good Luck to me..
Oh! also I have 5 dogs...lols min-pins.. my babies..send you picture if you like...so sweet..Meryln/Uther/Ladybug/Fern/ Ciny-Lou
Cindy is Blind....vet told us it would cost 2 thous. to have eye surgery... We are trying to raise money from the Christmas Shop for her surgery......Wish us Luck....
Ellen thank you for being the person you are....Your friend in the this big wide World.....
Bonnie

Valerie Hernandez

That'a girl cowgirl (ellen).yes im a cowboy fan.I love ur show.You.have a loving heart.Thank You.for all you do.This year id like to send out a special shout out to My grandfather George Rodriguez of chino ca

1 Reply
margaret castler

ellen,
have been thinking of donations at no cost, and would love to share my ideas with other and make it nation wide. my ideas are BOX TOP FOR EDUCATION, GROCERY STORE DONATION WITH USE OF CARD, SAME FOR TELEPHONE CO.DESIGNATE A SCHOOL AND THEY GET MONEY. I AM GROWING MY HAIR OUT TO DONATE FOR A WIG,GIVING OVERGROWN PLANTS TO A PLACE. GREAT WAY TO CELEBRATE YOU 1,700. YOU ARE ALWAYS TEACHING/SHOWING US HOW TO GIVE TO OTHERS, AND THESE IDEAS ARE AT NO COST. happy 1700th. margaret

şinasi binzat

ellen seni çok seviyorum benim sana cok ihtiyacım 53 yaşındayım ve zopr durumdayım senin sevgi dolu kalbine ihtiyacım var bana yardımcı olursan çok memenunu olurum büzelim istanbuldan devgiler help mı

şinasi binzat

kellie luangratkhamkeo

i've watched u for soooooooo many years i just think u are to it........... u rock the DAY SHOW LIKE CRAZY.... ur dancing is just way to funny and kool...and ur different djs that was an awesome idea.. keep kool ell

Michelle Azzara

Hello! My name is Michelle Azzara and I had to write to say...I love love love your new segment called"Lee and Morty".I think this couple is adorable.I bet it will appeal to some of your older viewers.And all tho I am in my 50's....I love and respect our older friends,with their old world views and advise.There should be more couples like this in this crazy world.Would you agree?
Please try to send me your opinion and keep the Kaulman's coming back!!!! M :)

John Hoerner

I am an avid fan and watch the show regularly, but again today I was disappointed, I never see you go to the home of a male viewer to surprise them and I never see any men picked to play games like, "Know Or Go"!

Hansa

Dear Ellen !!! Brilliant show today, All the children in their Halloween Costumes were very cute. Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson are one of my favourite people .It sure was funny seeing them dressed up for the Battle. Ellen I watch you every day and you make me so Happy, Thank you keep doing what you do best. Love you xooxxo

Lakonda Brewer

I'm really feeling that song by Miley Cyrus. The one she performed on Monday. The we wont stop can't stop song. She should have it a little more up beat. It sounds like a party song she should see if she could get Pharrel or Timbland on it. That just my suggestion I don't if she already has it up beat. Monday was my first time hearing it. Sorry Miley.

Hansa

Hi Ellen !!! Awesome show today. I just love Wanda Sykes she is so so funny. I also miss Tony but Jason Derulo is so so cute.

I also loved Miley All your Guests are nice.

Fran Zetts

Ellen, Fall was my daughter favorite time of year and Halloween, she decorated everywhere. She started having parties for her 2 little girls, separate as 3 years apart. She was my only child I raised myself since the age of 4 years. I always told her when I retire, I would move close to her as she is all I have. We were so close all those years. Anyone in the Boardman-Youngstown area could verify that She was my little girl, my best friend my world She had a stroke on Sept.13,2009 due to misdiagnosis. Turned out she had cancer of the kidney which had sent tumor all thru her body. She passed away in my arms on Oct 31, 2009. I could tell you so many things in this messed up medical situation, you wouldn't believe. Her favorite holiday, because it made kids so happy was Halloween. How ironic she died on that days. I don't think I am going to make it, as I want to be with my daughter or granddaughters but my son=in-law will not let me see them and I half raised them. I am dying so much each day> I was a teacher and Asst Principal the other half of career. Always worked, never had time for friends, moved here and know very few people--what few I do know shy away as I cry so much and can't seem to get much done. Sorry to be down, love you, watch most of time, love and have always followed John Travolta and Opera-was Debbie and my time together when fixing supper, then when she would do that when I moved down here. All 4 of us watched you and really enjoyed your upbeat, positive, happy attitude. God Bless you Fran

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older