From the scantily clad outfits, to her now signature tongue move, Miley Cyrus told Ellen about it all.

Comments

Judy Tipton

Dear Ellen,
Besides having the best husband in the world, I would like to tell you about my two brothers. They are in their 70's, but they are truly good hearted and patient men I have ever met. Bill is the oldest, 2 years ago his wife had an aneurism in her head, plus had a stroke. She spent a whole month in the hospital 4 hours away from their home. He went every weekend to see her and when she came home he took excellent care of her. He cooked, cleaned house, and took care of her every need. She was not herself and he had the patience of a saint with her.
My other brother, takes care of our 93 year old mother who has altzheimers. He takes her to all of her doctor appointments, out to eat, out to visit family and friends. I have stayed with her, (I don't live in the same state), while he took a break and went on vacation. It is not easy taking care of her. But he promised her that he would and he has told me that it is an honor to take care of her in her last years.
It just amazes me how these 2 men loves and respects these 2 women the way they do. I am very proud to call them my brothers.

Judy

Laurie Sinclair

Ellen,
Crazy as it sounds, I've written to you in my head so many times. I have so many feelings of gratitude that I'm not sure how to express.
I am a widowed, single mom of a 16 year old, perfect boy. The thing is....Life seems to present with situations that result in so many pain-related tears. You, however, have managed to change those tears. I watch your show every day and I am perpetually blubbering. Yet those tears are always and without fail- happy, grateful, excited, empathetic, joyful and hopeful tears. Those positive tears have somehow taken over, period. No matter how frustrated, overwhelmed, or devastated I can feel, the ensuing tears immediately feel positive, cathartic and just a part of life.

Thank you for using your show to teach and encourage in ways I'm sure you don't even know.
Forever grateful,
Laurie Sinclair

georgette

i can not sign up for the drawing for the free car.i have no picture that i can put up there please help.we have a son who was in a motorcycle accident on june 24 2013.he ahs a surver traumic brain injurgy.he is going to have to have a lot of care and appointment within the next 2-5 years.my husband and i live off of 700.00 a month from my husbands ssi check every month.the car we have is a 1999 suburben it takes a lot to put gas into it.we have people help us at times just to take care of johns needs do to we don't have enough money to do everything.i have been trying to get someone to help us with doing a fundraiser but no luck.john has been in the hospital most of the time in the last 4 months.i stay with him most of the time.but the cost just to be there with him its really hard to do things for him.maybe your show can also help us to start a fundraiser for our family.we raelly need to fimd a home inthe country so he will be safe.hopping to hear from you really soon.even if some one else win the car i hope you can help us with a fundraiser.i have keep it short.if you need more info.please contact me either by phone or email.thank you so much for reading this. thank you so much georgette olsen

Deborah Lane

After reading your article about the fallen solider on a plane, I found myself feeling so sorry for the solders family. For one year when the war started in Irac, I mailed my Vermont candy jars every week, and I got letters and beautiful scarfs that I passed on from the soilders, and I sent lotions for them that they requested, but with the jars I sent I felt that they got a little chuckle when they saw them and was able to have one for themselves. I often wonder about the soldiers that wrote me and if they made it home!

bobi grimes

Hi Ellen. Being in the audience for your Halloween show was a dream come true. I was Cruella DeVil. I made my entire costume from scratch. That full length FAUX fur coat was a monster to sew. I graduated FIDM in Los Angeles in 2005 and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do wardrobe at your show. Anyway, when we were moved from the edge seats of the audience to the aisle seat, I was trembling so hard. I was so terrified that I was going to be called upon for something. Then I realized you probably wanted a recognizable Disney character on the aisle. That's all I could think of. I wanted to get a picture of myself with my henchman Jasper, Snow White, Minerva and Mary Poppins with her chimney sweep as a group photo of Disney costumes but I couldn't round everyone up in time. Darn it. We left your show and went to Chipotle for dinner and then drove straight thru to Vegas for Halloween there. Again I was Cruella DeVil with Jasper. If I had a dollar for every photo that was taken, I could pay off my debts. Being a Disney character, EVERYONE knew who I was and we met Russians, Germans, French, Hispanic, Dutch and more. There were at least 5,000 people on Fremont Street on Halloween night IN COSTUMES. It was an amazing 4 days that I will never forget. Thank you for my last "hurrah" in my life. Cheyenne (bobi)

Maria Mesa

Hi Ellen

My name is Maria and I Love your show!! You are an amazing person and super funny. I am writing to you like many people do. I hope you will run across this message to you. I am going thru hard times but this is not about me. I can't help my Mother and I know how much you Love animals, my Mom has a dog rescue( K94love) and is almost 75 years old. She has over 100 dogs and works so many hours that it has affected her health. My dream is to see my Mom enjoy life as she has had in the past almost 10 years ago. She always had animals but not this many, I understand that she has a calling to save animals but can't do it alone we are four sisters and we try to help but most of these dogs are two old to be adopted and she rather feed them then eat herself. I pray that you can give me some wisdom to help her. I also want to tell you that no matter what I am going thru I watch you every day or should I say tape you since I work and can't see you until night time, but I truly feel you are a blessed and super talented person. Love you a true fan!!

Vic

Totally agree with Alena!

Vic

Totally agree with Alena!

Mookie

I likw Miley. She supports causes I support and she is entusiastic about them, like Gaga. Americans are the only prudes regarding nudity so any comments regarding that are just short sighted.

Delores Scharfenberg

I just read where one person turned your show off because Miley was a guest. If they didn't watch the show to inform them self about what Miley is doing, they are very short sighted and are closed minded. Varity is the spice of life....You won't like everything someone does but that doesn't make them wrong.