To help raise money for breast cancer research, Miley took aim at Ellen's DJ, tWitch! Was she able to soak him in the dunk tank? You'll just have to watch and see!

Comments

TRACY

Ellen show, thank you very much for all your efforts to raise money for breast cancer. There is far to much of it surprising people. 1 in 8 are dignosed and many have no risk factors other than getting older such as I who is battling in treatment for it right now! Please don't stop drumming up support for this aweful disease!!!!!! We need it cured! THANKS!

mary otto

Haunted House~ last year for St. Huberts, Hubertus, WI. majority is held in very old nuns convent and extremely scary! I am 66 and actually went to this building for grade 1~ an one room school for grade 1 thru 8! In early 90's I helped by playing various characters for a few years. Is listed in Milwaukee Journal listings of BEST haunted houses!

gina Martina

ELLEN, What a great time at your show, I have a question and I hope I receive a answer. On Oct 10 I was at your show with my daughters, one of my girls did a dance off during a commercial break, it was a joy to watch my girl dance and have so much fun. I am wondering if you have any of it on tape? and if you how can I get my hands on it???? That tape would make so many people in my family so happy!

Thank you again for a wonderful show, you really are the best!

rebecca baer

I was going to tell you to send Amy to the haunted house in Waco, Texas..But i would rather see her at the corn field . That sounds like it would friek her friek.

Penny Gardner

Me again! The corn maze is called "Field of Screams". OKScience.ca.
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT. A small town with a huge successful Haunted Corn Maze!

Penny Gardner

Amy has to go to our local Haunted House, here in Vernon, BC, Canada. This year it is being held in our Historic O'Keefe Ranch but ..... In a CORN MAZE. This Haunted House originated from my dear friend Sandi's home when our children were young. We use to raise around $60...0 for a charity of our children's choice. It is now a huge fundraiser for our local Science Centre and brings in a large revenue. This would be a horrific, terrifying Halloween surprise for Amy!