Miley's documentary was a huge hit on MTV. Ellen's documentary hasn't picked up as much steam.

Comments

Lori Sellers

Love you Ellen, shhh! more than Oprah. Really, you bring so much laughter to our family. My daughter Madison watches re-runs on her IPAD and she is 9 years old. Someday I want to surprise her and bring her to your show. I do every contest, just incase. I did the good deed and I may be broke from doing it but to give is so awesome. You need to do another comedy show and get that DVD out there. You are awesome and deserve all the blessings you receive. I am a makeup artist and maybe someday I can come watch you get made up. Maybe learn some tricks. I did Buckcherry's Wrath video and I am in it as well. Big Hugs to you and your wife.

KAREN

ELLEN,
I UNDERSTAND ABOUT TAKING MOMENTS. I GO THROUGH DEPRESSION, SO I HAVE TO HAVE QUITE TIME TO GET THROUGH THE REST OF THE DAY. IT IS ONLY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR, BUT IT IS WORTH. I WAKE IN THE MORNING AND GREET THE WORLD. I GO IN THE BACKYARD AND SAY OUT LOUD, "GOOD MORNING WORLD." IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL GOOD. WHEN I GO TO TAKE MY MEDS, I SAY, "HI" TO A PICTURE OF MY GRANDPARENTS AND TO A YOUNG MAN WHO JUST PASSED AWAY LAST MONTH. HE WAS A NEIGHBOR OF MINE, AND HIS NAME WAS JOSH WHITE. A 24 YR YOUNG GENTLEMAN. HE HAD HIS WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HIM. THERE WAS SOMETHING INSIDE HIM, BUT HE NEVER TALKED ABOUT ANYTHING. HE PASSED AWAY FROM SMOKING MARY-JANE. NOT COOL, BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM AND HE ENDED UP IN A COMA, AND NEVER WOKE UP.

ALWAYS TAKE A FEW MINUTES IN YOUR LIFE TO SLOW DOWN AND TALK TO SOMEONE IF YOU NEED TO.

ELLEN YOU ARE AWESOME, AND THE RIGHT PERSON TO HELP WAKE THESE YOUNG KIDS UP AND GET THEM ON THE RIGHT TRACK. I UNDERSTAND SOME WILL LISTEN AND SOME WONT. THEN, LET THEM TAKE ON THEIR LIFE, AND HELP THE ONES WHO REALLY WANT THE HELP.

THANKS FOR LISTENING.
KAREN CAMPBELL ELLEN FAN 4EVER

ann spear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzNIQcNThI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_fzNIQcNThI&app=desktop Hi Ellen check out my son Kenny on guitar and beat boxing! he is with his good friend tom who has such an awesome voice! two great guys who would be freeaked if you put their video on tv!!! you are so inspiring ellen! thanks for all you do!! annette spear

Guillermina Lubinski

Ellen, is the best of the best. She always find the way to help people in need. She is a blessing.

Laura DeClercq

Ellen wanted to know of scary haunted houses. There is the Pirates of Emerson in Pleasanton, Ca.

Judy Franz

Can I join your movement?? <3 you, Ellen! :)