Have I got exciting news to tell you! Miley Cyrus is on my show this week! From her music video for “Wrecking Ball” to her VMA performance, I have so much to talk to her about, I’m glad I have the weekend to get ready. All morning I’ve been tweaking my twerking.

This week is chock-full of my favorite people, like the lovely Demi Lovato. I always see her photographed at the airport holding an "I Love Ellen" pillow, and I’m so flattered. I mean, I gave it to her, but still.

The most handsomestest doctor on television, Patrick Dempsey is swinging by to tell me about the 200th episode of “Grey’s Anatomy.” After 200 episodes, I bet he’s picked up a lot about being a doctor. At least I’m hoping, because I’ve got a mole I’d love for him to take a look at.

The hilarious Jack Black will be here this week. He’s one of my favorite comedians. He’s also my favorite game at the Bellagio. I’m sorry, I’m thinking of blackjack.

And speaking of hilarious people who are also great musicians, Steve Martin is here! He’s performing a song with Edie Brickell. She’s had some big hits with New Bohemians, and now she has some with a new new bohemian.

We’ve also got one of the most exciting musical guests in the world right now. New Zealand 16-year-old Lorde is taking the music industry by storm with her song “Royals,” and she’s in my studio to perform it. It’s from her CD that hasn’t even come out yet. I’m still not sure how that works.

We’ve got that and so much moore this week. That’s not a typo. Astounding 4-time Oscar nominee and Emmy winner Julianne Moore will be here! And Shemar Moore is going to be my guest DJ! I wonder if they’re related.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 12) 1234567Older
Karen

Hey Ellen! I love you and ur show! You have such a big heart and I wish I could do some of the stuff you do for people someday. Take care and lots of love from a big fan all the way from Malta :D!

Roosevelt Lodge

Ellen, you are the greatest show on earth. Everyone Says thanks to all the wonderful service men and women who serve our wonderful country and I was one but there is not enough thanks given to entertainers such as yourself who also gives. You are one in two million. Thank you Ms. Ellen.

Marge

My thing is I won't every win or get anything because all my life I have the worst luck and have the worst timing. How can I put it that I never get a break it's always has to be the worst thing possiable. If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all. If I'm suppose to give you a comment on your guest then here it is, Miley she is like a wild animal let out of her cage. Also she wants to be better than Maddona and wants everyone to always be talking about her. She'll do it to. If you want me to tell you more then send for me.

sheila stonener49

can't wait to see your show! it's always soooooo fun : )

Maureen Vaillancourt

Hi Ellen, I missed your first couple of shows of the new season and I was wondering where is Tony? Love your guest d.j.s, but miss the mr. tony.

Brandy

I just saw a show on the scariest haunted houses and I think the 13th gate in Louisiana would be a good to send Amy to. I think she would have a ball ;)

dana dunn (Foster)

Ellen,
Wow,what stars you have had this week!! I'm so sorry that I have missed it. You see, I have finally found a fabulous job that unfortunately keeps me from your beloved show. I still check in by email though. If you are reading this I know you are happy for me even if I have to miss your show. The job is a Godsend. It's good money, insurance, and I actually enjoy the job. I've been there for nearly three weeks, the rent is paid and we have food. I'm now trying to begin to save for a car to drive to work (it's about 15 miles away).
I just wanted you to know that you have been an inspiration and have brought smiles to me and my family in some fairly rough times. Thank you so much Ellen. I really appreciate everything that you do and hope that you continue to do your thing! We love you!!

Lakonda Brewer

Awe what happen to the rejoice with Joyce am I too late for today it's only 5:50p.m in Chicago. Awe man!!!

Doreen

Hi Ellen I love your show. You make me laugh everyday. If I had one wish that would be for you to come to the east coast so I could come see you in person.

Michele

How awesome was Shemar Moore?

Cheryl

Love, love, love your show Ellen. When I'm home I often pop the telli on and relax watching your show. I love and admire your generosity and individuality. I would loveee to come on your show ;) I could bring you some golden sand from Torquay beach in Australia in exchange for a trip to see you?? :D

Pauline

Hi Ellen i love your show watching your show you for get about any thing else that's how good you are.wish I could be on your show for 12 days of Christmas .thank you Ellen

lafortunes

hi ellen we will love to go to your show our house got on fire from 10:00 at night till 1:00 in the morning we lost our cat and all of our things it was two girls who were our friend but they thought we stole their iphone4 so thats what friends can do but still they lite our house on fire with nail polish remover and gasoilan and a liter we live at 414 1800stne we would love to go to your show and tell our story
we dont have alot of stuff so if you can you can donate us some target cards with money or something its three of us Stephanie, Nia,Iman,Tatiayana and mom and thats it text me back when you get this message. p.s my sister Iman knows how to sing just sayin and Iman is 12,Nia is 13, and the baby which is me is 11 which I just turned august the 14 leo

LMCarrero

Dear Ellen: I enjoy your show you are a great person, So have a great and happy thursday, i would like to meet you some day next xmas would be nice, hee, hee, later love and blessings, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from Uniondale, NY. your no.#1 fan.....

Charlene Fitchett

I have asked for tickets to your show sooo many times and have never heard a word. Wondering why as you seem so organized and into your fans. Please please I want to go to yor show with my daughter. We watch you EVERY day, she even saves the t-vos for her husband. I even have my husband watching and he ONLY watches sports!

(Page 1 of 12) 1234567Older