Win 12 Day Tickets from the Ellen Shop!

The Ellen Shop is giving away tickets to 12 Days, plus airfare, a hotel stay, and a limo to the show! All you have to do is spend $25 or more at the Ellen Shop for an automatic entry to win!

Comments

(Page 4 of 23) Newer1234567Older
Sandy Jungier

I loved Friday show, Kelly seems so happy to be pregnant she is glowing.I loved the vodka segment grass for vodka yuck peanut butter and jelly I might try. Loved her face made me laugh. Merry Christmas & GB Everyone and Good luck to us all.

William McAdams

Ellen watching your show for quite awhile now ,So many people have been touched by your generosity. It is so nice to see so many folks smile I think that's what I really love about your show besides the fact you make me laugh my butt off. Im just a regular man who loves working with seniors and the disabled im a paratransit driver . I treat everyone who rides my bus the same as if they were part of my family. anyhow in a strange way like me you touch people and make there day a good one. Ellen I believe there is still an awful lot of good in this world , and wonderful people we share it with. you have been giving gifts to many people this holiday season ' But I must say you are gift from God and I like many thank you for being you.....

Rosielie Ramirez

I just love your show it makes my day. You are such a kind hearted person. I just love how you help family's and people the need help or are deserving. You are an inspiration to all. Love ya all

PAMELA SWIFT

love the show

michael boswell

My wish would be for my wife and 3 kids to be apart of the 12 days Christmas. See I say that because 6 years ago my wife lost her older son to medical conditions and Christmas has not been the same for them since. I have tried to make Christmas special for them the past two years and they have said I have. But I can see it in their eyes that it's still not the same.

Josefina LaSalde

I wanted to start by saying, thank you. No matter how how bad this year has been not only for myself but my children. Two where in car accidents leaving with one with medical issue and one without a way to get around. My son was in a motorcycle accident also leaving him with no transportation. My only child that was not in an accident continues to help every homeless animal she finds leaving her pennyless to feed them. I have had two surgeries this year and being head of house hold money has been very tight. So sorry that I do not have money to purchase anything. Your show always puts a smile on my face. Thank you for that. Your a great person and so down to earth.

Bernadette Henderson

Hi Ellen Love your eyes and Love your smile, I am a single parent with an empty nest my daughter Jazmyne left for college last year she attends University California Irvine on scholarships and financial aid, I am on disability preparing for surgery next month but I watch your show every day. just wondering if possible to attend one of your 12 days of giveaways shows it would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks in Advance
Bernadette,

Kathy Harris

my wish would be for my three girls to be part of the 12 days of Christmas - I could write a book about all they have been through in their short lifetime and the faith and inspiration they have been to everyone they meet - my husband and I are so very proud of the strong and positive women they have become - our youngest daughter, Ginger lost her husband a year ago and our oldest daugher, Angi, also lost her 3 1/2 year old son who died along side his dad in an auto accident 17 years ago - to see them and talk to them you would never know the struggles that got them where they are today - our middle daughter Cindy, has a full household, a wonderful husband Kenny and four beautiful readheads! We laugh, and play and share our good times together -- it would be an unexpected blessing for them to share one of the 12 days of Christmas together - but we understand there are many viewers out there who are in need and who are deserving of such a gift - for this we extend out thanks to you for your gift of laughter, your zest for life and your compassion for others - take care and wishing you and Porsha the happiest of holidays - KH

Shante Jones

Hi Ellen,
My name is Shante and I'm 14 yrs old. I have no job cuz I'm a student and will admit to not being a good student lately. My mother never ask for anything from me and my sister. She always say go to school, education is power and knowledege. My mother's unemployment has ended and it hurts me to see the hurt in her eyes. We are facing foreclosures with court date on 12/16/13. I don't wanna be homeless for Christmas or any other day period and most of all watch my mother go through this alone. She is tough and I love her so much but she needs some joy right now. I miss her smile!

olive  wilhelmsen

I have a daughter who is 20 years old who was diagnosied with crohns disease and ulcerarative colitis. She watches your show and loveeeees the dance that you do at the beginning of your show. I am wishing you could make her day by offering tickets for the twelve days show. This would mean so much to her.

John Heath

My wife and I have been watching your show for years and although we love it every time we watch Ellen dance, towards the end of the dance as she passes the wheelchair section we see the individuals sitting alone :( with out their friends or love ones. We feel sad for them, I love experiencing things with my wife and being by her side as exciting things are happening and love looking into her eyes and seeing her facial expressions and when we see these folks with out anyone around them to enjoy the Ellen show its sad :( but we love the show :)

Mary smith

Hey Ellen and Porhsa happy thanksgiveing to the both of you and your family's me and my husband watch your show everyday I am a care taker for a women. Who has M S she will not miss your show she is a wonderful delight to be around I would love to be there on your show durning 12 days of Christmas that would make her day to see me on your show because I was talking to her one day about being on your show. She said she would pray that I do thanks Ellen love Mary and mike smith and Martha

Armardo delcastillo

yes i sign

Tonique Keeton

Hey Ellen I'm really in love with you and your show me and my boyfriend watch your show everyday.i wouldn't mind coming to the show it's just that I have four kids a 10 year old 2 year old and 10month twins I'm just having it really hard right now but I'm truly blessed to be a mother of four kids I'm just a young parent who is trying her best to get nothing but the best for her kids if I get a blessing trust me we will be in the audience holing hey Ellen I love you,,,,,,,,,,,

Mary Montano

Ellen if you ever have a show that reflects kids staying home or work more than 2 jobs to help the family and provide for their elderly parents I would appreciate and love that you include my sister. She works 3 jobs in order to take care of my parents, she takes care of everything, my parents are 86yrs old, in poor health, my sister is our HERO!! she cannot afford to buy a car, she cannot afford to buy clothes, but yet she gives and gives...each time she calls me I sit and cry because I cannot help her, she also owns her own home which right now is nothing but broken down walls, my grandparents used to live there...my family live in NM in a very quiet little town not much happens there, you have to drive 45 miles one way to get to the closes town which is Las Vegas, NM, my sister drives 90 miles a day to and from work, so please Ellen if you ever have a show to reflect or admire how much us sisters and brothers appreciate my sister I would with all my heart want her in your show, she has never been to a show or been shown any sort of appreciation.
Sincerely,