Win 12 Day Tickets from the Ellen Shop!

The Ellen Shop is giving away tickets to 12 Days, plus airfare, a hotel stay, and a limo to the show! All you have to do is spend $25 or more at the Ellen Shop for an automatic entry to win!

Comments

(Page 1 of 22) 1234567Older
Leila

My husband and I are big fan of your show and as we both work we record the show and watch it on our DVR at night while enjoying our dinner, we are in our child adoption process and hopefully we will get one or two child. we love each other and would like to give this love to others too.
Hopefully by next year January we will have our child in our hands and will bring him/her to your show

Janie Moreno

I really enjoy your show here in Georgetown Texas ur show is on channel 2 at4; pm u say funny things ;)

Alma V. Cruz

Dear Ellen Show,

My Family will be spending our first-ever White Christmas in San Francisco this December 2014. We will be staying at my sister-in-law's place and she has lined up an activity for us "tropical people" (we live in the Philippines). It would be an opportunity of a lifetime to be able to get tickets for your show "12 days of Christmas". Please let me know how this is possible. Thank you. Will continue to dream, Alma

Elizabeth Lance

Hi,
My best friend and I are trying to schedule a trip for my 50th birthday. It's on our bucket list to see you during your Christmas series. When will 2014 tickets be available?
Thanks so much!

Gayle Martinez

Hi Ellen, You may find this flattering, funny or scary!! HA! I did not want to wake up this morning as I was dreaming that my daughter and I were at a taping of your show. We just can't seem to get lucky enough to get tickets. :( Thanks for all you do and for making folks so happy. Your humor is contagious. I watch the show I tape each night when I get home from work. My husband is now getting addicted to your show. You really crack him up. Thanks for what you do for schools. My daughter is a first grade teacher at Smoke Tree Elementary in Lake Havasu Arizona and I know how badly they all hurt for $$$. She buys a lot of her own supplies and I send her art stuff as does her Dad...do what you do for schools warms my heart. I work for a Senior Center (adult recreation center in Brighton Colorado so you might say my daughter and I work both ends of "life" and I think they are the best ages ever!!! I have one gentleman that just turned 100. He still drives (quite well I must say) and comes in to paly pool three days a week. He "fist bumps" me when he comes in . what a hoot. Anyway...any ideas on how to nab some tickets to your show would be very appreciated. It would be a "dream come true." No pun intended. Ha. Keep up the great work. Hugs, Gayle Martinez

Joyce Molenda

Dear Ellen Show:

My husband and I are planning a trip to Southern California in December 2014, we have a son in San Diego and we are big fans of E
The Ellen Show so we wanted to attend one of the 12 days of Xmas shows but I have been having a difficult time getting the correct information on how to get tickets for one of those show. I would appreciate information from you.

And have a great day!
Please reply,
Joyce Molenda

Carolyn Narducci

i thought for so long i was connected to the ellen show but truly i am cause i watch every day and when i cant i tape it she makes us laugh and laughter is medicine to the soul she is kind and funny and its like just some time to get away from the things of this world so keep on being who u are ellen and i am thankful now that i am connected i hope lol carolyn narducci of staten island new york

Lisa

My husband and I have just spent much of our day watching Ellen on YouTube and would love to see how to get tickets to her show. We need some laughter!

Thanks,
Marshall and Lisa Matijevich

Irma  Gachechiladze

Hi, Ellen. I tried to get your tickets, but can not find how to. So, I'll right to you that ... well, please tell me how to? Thank you, Irma G.

Eunise Silvas

ellen I love your show! & I love you you as well. Your so beautiful , funny , sweet , & humble! Your so amazing! Your so nice & kind to others! Thanks for making the ellen show I love it! God bless & stay beautiful .

Velma

My sister lives your show. She was recently diagnosed with SLE, lupus. Please add her as a guest. She worked 60 hours overtime every pay period until being striking with thus draftful illnessp. She love's you elken

Angela Kho

Ellen, I love your show and I love you as a person. You are funny, humble, and you are very sincere. Your show has everything I need from jokes, music, interviews, games, etc.
You are the best Ellen. It is very lovely if I can see lively at your show.

Pamela

I LOVE ELLEN and have tried for the past three years to get tickets to the show. My dream is to be part of the 12 days of Christmas taping. Please tell me how to by tickets for one of those days. I look forward to being a part of the audience.

Donna Roberts

We love Ellen! We are a group of(crazy) girls from Calgary Canada that would love to purchase tickets to the 2014 12 day Xmas show. Our ages range from 18 to 65 and we are all about fun! We like to have a girls weekend getaway once a year! We are all huge fans and thought this would be an amazing way to end the year. If you could let us know how we can purchase tickets for December 2014 that would be fantastic!
Cheers to you all from the Calgary girls!
Donna

Magdalena Perez

Very Very nice show...love to watch Ellen...wish I could fly to one of her shows, but I am terrified...but it's all good will keep watching your show...Thank You Magdalena Perez ...magdeline0510@yahoo.com @ 813-494-1400

(Page 1 of 22) 1234567Older