Win 12 Day Tickets from the Ellen Shop!

The Ellen Shop is giving away tickets to 12 Days, plus airfare, a hotel stay, and a limo to the show! All you have to do is spend $25 or more at the Ellen Shop for an automatic entry to win!

Comments

(Page 1 of 23) 1234567Older
Johanna

Ellen I would love to be on the show for the 12 days of Christmas it's the most heartwarming feeling when the audience begins crying of joy. That's the definition of Christmas bringing joy and happiness to one another it's a concept a try to implement on my two toddler sons. Since I'm a single mother it's nice just spending time with people that make you happy and don't judge you because of the things u have to give up to see your kids happy andost of all dancing to the music your show offers. You are really an angel Ellen thanks.

Lora McIntosh

Everyone wants tickets to your 12 days of Christmas give-a-way shows. Who wouldn't? Of course that would be awesome and I would love it but heck I would just love to come to any taping of your show. I have been watching for show dates/tickets to be posted so I can try and get tickets. My daughter and son-in-law are in the Navy and have just moved from VA Beach to San Diego CA. I am a volunteer on Navy for moms.com and an Admin on more Navy Mom facebook groups than I can count. I spend most of my time helping other moms get through the experience of their child joining the Navy and leaving for boot camp. I also have a small business and make handcrafted items. You might say I am kind of famous for the ribbons I make for families to wear to boot camp graduation to show their support for their new sailor. I am coming to San Diego for the first two weeks of June and will have a meet and greet for Navy Moms while I am there. It will be my first time ever going to CA and it will be the first time I have ever flown. I am a little nervous, not because I am afraid to fly but because I am afraid of being embarrassed about my weight. I have heard horror stories of people who were made to get off an airplane or made to buy another ticket. If that happened to me I would have to just come back home because I wouldn't have enough money to pay for another seat. I have worked hard for the last year to make this trip and I have even lost 60 pounds. I only have a couple more weeks before I go and I am trying to loose 5 more pounds before I board that plane. So anyway, wish me luck that I can fly without being embarrassed or being asked to buy another seat. If you are taping the show during the first two weeks of June I would love to get a couple of tickets. I am more than willing to drive from San Diego to Burbank to see your show in person. Heck I am coming from all the way across the country from NC so 2 or 3 more hours won't be a problem at all :) Thanks Ellen, I love your show, and watch it everyday. I love how you help so many deserving people. Keep on doing what you do <3 Love ya, Lora aka Lala the Ribbon Queen <3

beatrice serna

My best friend and I are trying to win tickets for my 55th birthday. It's on my bucket list to see you during your Christmas series. When will 2014 tickets be available?
Thanks so much!

Denis Anderson

Hi Ellen!

I really enjoy watching your show every day here in New Jersey, this year I'll be 60 and even though my birthday is in August, I would love to get tickets for your "12 days of Christmas"

Leila

My husband and I are big fan of your show and as we both work we record the show and watch it on our DVR at night while enjoying our dinner, we are in our child adoption process and hopefully we will get one or two child. we love each other and would like to give this love to others too.
Hopefully by next year January we will have our child in our hands and will bring him/her to your show

Janie Moreno

I really enjoy your show here in Georgetown Texas ur show is on channel 2 at4; pm u say funny things ;)

Alma V. Cruz

Dear Ellen Show,

My Family will be spending our first-ever White Christmas in San Francisco this December 2014. We will be staying at my sister-in-law's place and she has lined up an activity for us "tropical people" (we live in the Philippines). It would be an opportunity of a lifetime to be able to get tickets for your show "12 days of Christmas". Please let me know how this is possible. Thank you. Will continue to dream, Alma

Elizabeth Lance

Hi,
My best friend and I are trying to schedule a trip for my 50th birthday. It's on our bucket list to see you during your Christmas series. When will 2014 tickets be available?
Thanks so much!

Gayle Martinez

Hi Ellen, You may find this flattering, funny or scary!! HA! I did not want to wake up this morning as I was dreaming that my daughter and I were at a taping of your show. We just can't seem to get lucky enough to get tickets. :( Thanks for all you do and for making folks so happy. Your humor is contagious. I watch the show I tape each night when I get home from work. My husband is now getting addicted to your show. You really crack him up. Thanks for what you do for schools. My daughter is a first grade teacher at Smoke Tree Elementary in Lake Havasu Arizona and I know how badly they all hurt for $$$. She buys a lot of her own supplies and I send her art stuff as does her Dad...do what you do for schools warms my heart. I work for a Senior Center (adult recreation center in Brighton Colorado so you might say my daughter and I work both ends of "life" and I think they are the best ages ever!!! I have one gentleman that just turned 100. He still drives (quite well I must say) and comes in to paly pool three days a week. He "fist bumps" me when he comes in . what a hoot. Anyway...any ideas on how to nab some tickets to your show would be very appreciated. It would be a "dream come true." No pun intended. Ha. Keep up the great work. Hugs, Gayle Martinez

Joyce Molenda

Dear Ellen Show:

My husband and I are planning a trip to Southern California in December 2014, we have a son in San Diego and we are big fans of E
The Ellen Show so we wanted to attend one of the 12 days of Xmas shows but I have been having a difficult time getting the correct information on how to get tickets for one of those show. I would appreciate information from you.

And have a great day!
Please reply,
Joyce Molenda

Carolyn Narducci

i thought for so long i was connected to the ellen show but truly i am cause i watch every day and when i cant i tape it she makes us laugh and laughter is medicine to the soul she is kind and funny and its like just some time to get away from the things of this world so keep on being who u are ellen and i am thankful now that i am connected i hope lol carolyn narducci of staten island new york

Lisa

My husband and I have just spent much of our day watching Ellen on YouTube and would love to see how to get tickets to her show. We need some laughter!

Thanks,
Marshall and Lisa Matijevich

Irma  Gachechiladze

Hi, Ellen. I tried to get your tickets, but can not find how to. So, I'll right to you that ... well, please tell me how to? Thank you, Irma G.

Eunise Silvas

ellen I love your show! & I love you you as well. Your so beautiful , funny , sweet , & humble! Your so amazing! Your so nice & kind to others! Thanks for making the ellen show I love it! God bless & stay beautiful .

Velma

My sister lives your show. She was recently diagnosed with SLE, lupus. Please add her as a guest. She worked 60 hours overtime every pay period until being striking with thus draftful illnessp. She love's you elken

(Page 1 of 23) 1234567Older