Send Us Your Scare Photos

If you have a funny or scary photo of someone being scared, we want to see it! Whether you went through a haunted house, or jumped out to surprise someone, or you have a funny photo of a baby looking surprised, we want to see those scared faces! Send us the photos here.

Comments

Robin Gregory

Dear ellen I love watching your show I watch it everyday u will be bless for what u do for people am 53 years old and take care of my moma with no help from nobody in my familyits hard we live from one pay check to another I have pills coming out my but cant get ahead cant even buy for my grandkid christmas trying to see eveyday how to do it am just so tird living like this I live in martinsville va 24112 there no jobs here and lot people out work I pray eveyday for a blessing hope u have good christmas and god bless thanks for listen thanks robin gregory 805 highland ridge martinsville va 24112

Cheryl Blumke

I would like to send in a photo of my French bulldog, "Crouton" in her Halloween costumes.

gina tate

I just finished watching the video of Andy and Amy going thru the haunted house.....OMG, I laughed soooo hard that I was crying. I love Halloween and your show is always the best @ Halloween. Keep it up Ellen, you are the queen of scare!!!!!

Natalie brodie

I think you should send Amy to FARMAGGEDON one of the the uk's top haunted attractions.
www.farmaggedon.co.uk/farm_wp/

Nancy Borman

I absolutely LOVE your vids of Amy at the haunted houses. Hilarious! If you're looking for one that will really make her cuss at the ghouls and monsters, send her to Pinehaven's haunted hayride in Wyoming Minnesota. The spooky haunted hayride takes you out to the "Sunnyvale haunted aslym" and on to the Site 66 haunted cornfield. It's really well done and messes with your senses. Amy would be hilarious!

Veronica Valencia

I really hope Amy is well compensated for all the Halloween shenanigans we thoroughly enjoy at her expense. That said, please send her to Blackout Haunted House in L.A.

Kendall Scott

Send Amy to Frightmare Manor!!!

Sandra Mayo

Thank you Ellen for wishing pete late happy custodial day I am also a custodian and not one person at my school recognize it yesterday made me feel like crap! Pete I feel for you! I would stand there too with my broom and dustpan lol.