He's charming, hilarious, and a dear friend of Ellen's. Clearly she had to scare the pants off him. This might be Ellen's best scare yet!

Comments

Candace

This one was a good one!!!! The scare clips are the best!!! I know Andy is easy...but is soooooo funny

Amaryllis Cruz

This was very scary. It would have scared me to death. Especially when talking about the Grimm show

Mel

Just saw Ellen scare the BeJesus out of Sean Hayes...hahaha I might just be the best celebrity scare to date. Freakin Awesome!

tomas k

The socks rock :)!

Anita McCants

Loved it! Thanks for the laugh :D
Sean Hayes is just too adorable!

Melissa

Dear Ellen I heard Sean say that he always wanted to drive heavy equipment and I was happy to know that i wasn't the only person in the world that has wanted to do that...when i was in school and people would ask me what i wanted to do when grew up i would say drive earth moving equipment, there is just something about a being in control of machine that can move that much dirt or anything for that matter at one time. It must be a power thing...LOL, I didn't fallow my heart, I became a hair dresser cause my friend talked me into it. I have to say it is a regret i may end up taking to my grave. I am 44 yrs old now and it is on my bucket list. I would like to thank Sean at least I have comfort knowing I am not alone.
I love your show Ellen.