tumblr_mu3yv2yUSn1r0pizwo1_500
tumblr_mu3yv2yUSn1r0pizwo2_500
This might be the best scare yet, and we've got the proof in these GIFs!

Comments

Jackie Roberts

Hey ellen,
I love your show. I used to watch it with my friend Trista when she was pregnant with her first baby, Xander. I just wanted to ask if you would give me some money for pay for my wedding I am trying to plan for this oct. I know its probably rude to just ask for money, but I figured why not ask. If you don't it's no biggie, I still love you and your show.

Thanks,
jackie roberts

Karen

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for all the laughs!!! I love to watch people scared, I know how terrible that sounds but its soooo true... I like you find a good hard laugh in other people being scared. I on the other hand do not like to be scared and actually get upset if someone does so its so not fair :-) but thanks for making me know i'm not the only one

Vanessa cook

Sean Hayes is hilarious! That was the best scare ever!

Sue A.

PLEASE have Sean Hayes on more often! One of your best/funniest guests. He brought this fat woman to tears from laughing so hard! This was a good day!

Amber

Ellen,
Please help us get our dad the help he needs
He is slowly dying due to bleeding internally we almost
Lost him on 9/20/13 you can read his medical records
He is a husband a father of 3 girls and grandfather of 2 girls and 2 baby boys
He is the glue that holds our family together
Please if you can help us or spread the word to help us
We would truly appreciate it.
Read more about him here

Katrina Mitchell

OMG!! Sean Hayes is still funny! Much needed to be back on for some real comedy!! He still is a handsome fella. Wil N Grace was N awezome comedy! Ellen I love it when Sean made you laugh!! Was that a tree that scared him?? He screamed like a lil girl!! To funny!! GRIMM OH YEESS!!! Can't wait to see that!!! Anyways love ya Ellen..

Aj

Just saw on tv that was priceless ,you should do it year round because it's always funny. Plus Sean is hilarious any ways