Comments

heather

we love ellen

RUTH DALLY

Just wanted to say just love you and your show wish I could come watch your show just truly feel happy when i watch you 5 days a week and i DVR them so i can re watch them some time, Thank you for being you

Jane Webster

Your show provides me a relaxing hour of laughter, interesting guests and music. Of course as a peer of your mother, my personal tastes are somewhat different at times. I enjoy the musical variety that provides me a background of information to use when talking with my 9 grandchildren.

They range in age from 19 to 32. Of course they are brilliant and do everything according to the 21st Century standards.

You have caused me to be more tolerant of people's differences. I really did not give a thought to gay people until I watched you be honest, on your sitcom, and be wrongly judged because of your lifestyle. You are a superb example of showing how to overcome the wrath of others,with dignity.

For the past 20 years I have volunteered for a program to assist homeless families to become independent and earn enough money to support their needs. I frequently get emotional when I hear of their many issues and cannot "fix" them. Thank you for assisting those people with similar problems. We can make a difference when each of us show our love and kindness.

I also assist a Literacy program to provide ESL (English)language development, become Citizens and earn their high school diploma through the GED certificate.

These tasks and people give me so much understanding of traumatic events that impact their lives and the struggle to overcome and move on to success.

Smiles are a universal language that everyone likes/loves. Your smile is contagious.

Jane Webster

Karen cuddy

Ellen I have no other words to say to you butI LOVE YOU so much from the bottom of my heart. It is so hard to find people in this day and age that have such genuine heartfelt thoughts for everyone, no matter for race, monetary amount, gender,sexual preference or any other blemish that we all have. I have tried to send e-mails to you for a long time but they keep asking for a photo. I unfortunately do not have that ability to do that. I have been really ill for about 41/2 years so I don't get out at all. You are the highlight of my day. There is not a day that you don't make me laugh out loud. My husband works in another city due to the economy. I know we are not the only ones going through these tough times. I have a son and daughter- in- law who are expecting their first child in January. We are so excited and we all love you thanks for the laughs!
Karen Cuddy

Rita Mae Woods

I was watching Faith.com and this young girl was saving for a car but she seen a dog on the side of the road in bad shape she took the dog to the vet. and took her money to pay.So someone paid the vet.for her I like to read these kind of story.

Mary Harding

Good morning Ellen Its Sunday and I just got your email for to morrows show don't you worry ILL be watching Faithfully ever weekday, the weather here is crazy Ellen yesterday it was in the 80"s today its 10:30 am right now and 60 outside any ways I'm just saying Hi and that I love you ,hugs and kisses,one of your fans ,Mary