It’s the first weekend of fall! Time to put away those pastel shorts and take out those longer pastel shorts. I love Los Angeles.

The leaves aren’t the only things that are falling this week. My audience is falling right out of their seats when they find out they’re spending the entire hour with music superstar JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! That’s right, he’s here for the whole show, and he’s singing not one, not two, but THREE songs. It’s basically the best day of our lives.

Also this week, I have to appear before the judges. I’m going LIVE to the judges' table of the new season of "American Idol"! Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, Ryan Seacrest and Harry Connick Jr. are on location looking for a star! I’m sure they’ll be thrilled when they see me.

One of the funniest people I know, Sean Hayes is dropping by to tell me about his new sitcom, “Sean Saves the World." It sounds wonderful. I can’t wait to find out who he plays in it.

Plus, here’s a guest I know the ladies love, LL Cool J! He’s a man of many talents; a rapper, an actor, and I’m pretty sure he’s the Editor-in-Chief of LL Bean.

I’m also reuniting with one of the cutest guests I’ve ever had on the show. If you haven’t seen 4-year-old Kai Langer perform Bruno Mars songs, you should do it immediately. Seriously. YouTube it. I’ll wait.

Didn’t I tell you?! Isn’t he adorable? Kai is back this week for another incredible performance. You don’t want to miss this.

Daniel Radcliffe is also here to tell me about his new film. He plays famous American poet Allen Ginsberg. Exciting! I knew Allen was a fascinating guy, but I had no idea he was also a wizard.

I’ve got the gorgeous Jessica Alba, the hilarious D.L. Hughley, and Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke are going to dance!

And one of my favorite bands, Travis is here! They came all the way from Scotland just because I asked them. That’s amazing. I’m going to pay for their cab fare home.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older
ing.y periodista gerardo zuñiga castillo jerry.*

Muy bien muy querida ellen,*...me gusta verte asi tan cariñosa* con tus invitados* y el publico* que te visitan en tu estudio* te mando mas notitas de mis amiguitas* para que todos tus amiguitos se comuniquen con ellas* y tengan mas amistades* en otros paises,*...recuerden que en mi espacio de facebook...gerardozuigacastillo60...@hotmail.com...todos estan invitados* a comunicarse con mis amistades* libremente*...resiban uds mis besitos cariñositos y que dios les bendiga.*

jose manuel de sousa silva

Hi Ellen

Tami Alvarado

Dear Ellen, I wrote to you last week asking for help with a colony of cats whose lives are being threatened by a tyrant landlord. His brother had been governing the property and after trying to commit suicide the tyrant took over. He had given the order to stop feeding the cats up front and so the cats began to starve. The place they had known as home, safety, for 4 generations of cats had now become a scarey place where they were being starved and then hunted by two tyrants becuz they counted them as a nuisance. That somehow sentenced every one of them to death by pellet guns. The colony of cats I care for are now soon to be under attack, their solution to cats that before now really didn't bother anybody. I'm so afraid for them and I'm not asking for money or hand outs but help to find them a safe sanctuary so they can all be relocated together. They are a colony that have been together for years. Some have tamed somewhat. Others came tamed but most all of them were dropped off here as an unwanted pet by somebody or they were born ferrel. I just want them to be safe and until now I was able to provide that. If the pound comes they will all be trapped and put to death. Please can you help rescue them? First from the two tyrants that want to put a pellet in their head and then from being taken from the pound. Despritely in need of help, a colony of cats that are helpless to help themselves and haven't even got a clue what their facing. It's just not right. Not a right thing about it.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my concerns,
Tami alvarado

Deborah Thieme

I believe you will be Miley Cyrus for halloween.

Elaine Wilson

I known you are a great person I enjoy your show I wish I could meet you I know that I am sixty year old I work every day .I think you are good for your s how thank you elaine

Debbie Connally

Hey Ellen!

Just reminiscing about your telephone conversations with Gladys!
I am wondering if you have spoken to her lately & would love to
have an updated episode with Gladys! You make us laugh so much!

Jeanette

Would b so super duper happy to come & watch your show live!!!

Karen Orosco

Dear Ellen

Watched your show Monday, actually I watch it most of the time. Anyways Justin Timberlake was fabulous. He is like what Frank Sinatra was to my parents. He is like what Michael Jackson was to my generation. I took my mom and brother to see Frank Sinatra in the 70's. I took my brother to see Michael Jackson in the 80's. You said you were giving away a pair of tickets to everyone of Justin's show. I have a great niece and a nephew, well actually Anthony is my cousin son, who calls me Aunt Karen, they both would love to see him. I couldn't take off from work to get any tickets. Not for trying. In between classes I tried calling. I work as a teacher aide for Lackawanna School District in New York. I did get through but they were sold out. I asked if I could buy tickets and just be in the lobby. I know not possible. Anyways these to kids are great kids. Mollie is in middle school, and Anthony is 9th grader. Like I said very good kids. I would like to take them. I guess I am asking for 3 tickets. They are to young to go by themselves. Honestly I would really like to see him. Please pick me. Thank you for all you do for people. If you don't select me I promise I will still watch you show. We love you.
Karen Orosco

Lynly Crowe

Dear Ellen
You do so much good for people! And I just wanted to thank you for us people in need

Risikat

I really like Ellen's show. I don't miss it. Very interesting and amazing. Ellen you are the best with your kind heart. Keep it up, because God loves a kind giver.

Sheila Scott

I absolutely love your show Ellen. I don't get to see it often enough because I work during the day. However, working from home sometimes has its benefits (wink!). Coming to one of your shows and meeting you in person is on my bucket list. You are an amazing talent and you have such a giving heart! Keep doing what you are doing! You are the best!

Larry Purinton

I LOVE YOU!!!

Ati

how can I get there... :( I'm far,far,far away from ya and Justin Timberlake :( I'm so fed up... :(

Lucie

Thank you. That is all. :)

CHARLEEN JACKSON

I missed the whereabout of DJ TONY.

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older