'Heads Up!' Is on Android!

Ellen's hit app is now available in the Google Play Store for Android devices! Get it for your next game night, road trip, or any other event that you want to make 100% more fun!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Jera Bailey

I thought this app was available for any android device, but I just tried to download it through the Google play store on my ASUS Transformer and it stated it's not compatible with my device. :(

Michele

I'm having the same problem the other Samsung Galaxy (Tablet and phone) are having. Ellen's "Heads Up" isn't even available for me to choose in my Google Play Store. Help!!! Please get it available. I want to play this with friends/family.

Thank you.

Alexis

I have the Samsung 3 phone and a nexus 7 tablet, but this app isn't compatible with either of them. I was really excited to play this, but can't.

Linda

Please make this app available for Canada on Android... it is available for iphone in Canada but not android, what's up with that.

Beverley Cull

I can't get heads up on my Samsung android phone... it says this product is not available in your country.
Any idea why it would not be availabe in Australia?

I wanted to play it with my girls... but they've all got Iphones...

Cheers

Bev

June Moore

I love your game and when I visit my grandkids in Chicago we always play as a group and laugh so much it is like I am crying. We are also planning on playing it at my moms Christmas party. The problem is we usually use NY grandsons IPad in Chicago, so I was so excited when you said androids could now download it, but when I tried it said my device was not compatible. I have a nexus 7?Any suggestions?

Jose

Please develop it to Windows Phone... I'll buy it the minute it come out...

Samantha

When i found out this app was coming to android, i was sooo excited. I watch u play it on the show all the time and it looks so much fun, i was looking forrowed to trying it for myself.... buuuut, its not available in Canada!! :'( NOO FAIR, PLEASE MAKE IT AVAILABLE IN CANADA!!

JoLo

I was so excited to hear that Heads Up! became available for Android users... until I tried to download it on my Samsung Galaxy tablet. It says it's not compatIble. I am so so so sad... I hope you make it available to all of us too really soon! Love Ellen and love playing games!

Jennifer Strong

Not available in Canada?!? Why would we be discrimated against from playing a game. Not cool.

Jennifer Strong

Not available in Canada?!? Why would we be excluded from playing a game? Not cool.

Ashleigh

Heard this game was available on Android, so I was SO EXCITED. But I can't play on my Galaxy s3? :(
Super sad.

Tito

BlackBerry 10 app next please!! Just repackage the android app and it will work fine.

Janet Cook

I love this game and was very happy to hear it was available for android. Problem is that it is not compatible with my Iconia tablet ! Gonna go cry now !

DGrub

Wow, now is on Andriod and I-phones so everybody can get it? wrong. It's obvious from comments that it's not that easy and there are still some of us with Windows phones/products that are completely left out, so please stop saying Everybody can play!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older