Comments

tinamhadley1@gmail.com

love ellen and her show

Valerie

So sad that no one will answer my questions. I have gone over the website over and over and looked at September 16, & 19, (cannot watch the show, why?) shows and went onto the web to find Earth, Wind & Fire songs, to no avail. What am I missing? Please help, I have sent in three emails and got no help from CARL. Hi Ellen! Maybe you can help me. Trying to find the songs you danced to on your show with the audience on 9/16 and 9/23, love the songs but cannot find them. Songs are for my Mom's 80th BD celebration and I just thought that they were great dance songs. But cannot figure them out. HELP!

Valerie

SHERRY MCKINNEY

im new at this but love you ellen

Angela Jones

I'll have to get back to you about what you should be! Just wanted to say you seem to be so sincere and genuine when you help your fans and people whom you think deserve a helping hand!! That's so rare!! Hope you have have great season I'll be watching as often as I can!!

Walter Gable, USN/USAF Retired

Dear Ellen, I am not a "Facebooker" so I am commenting on what you should be for holloween. You might dress up as the bird that says "Tweet Tweet". Then, shed that bird outfit and under the bird outfit appear as the "What does the Fox say" Fox. But, be sure to involve the 2 men to back you up with that wonderful song. Go for it Ellen....with your talent and your clever staff....IT WILL WORK.
Kind regards,
Walt Gable, USN/USAF, Retired.

Nancy Weyand

What happened to Tony?

Mary T

I would sign in, but I forgot my password so I can't. I can't believe all that's going on with you these days. Sorry, I'm not a fan of Nicki Minaj (had to check the spelling) so I might not watch that show. I think you should have Wayne Brady on the show, but then you wouldn't get anything done because everyone would be laughing too hard to do anything useful. I'm kind of excited! I start Virginia Tech in October. That's gonna be awesome! I get to hang around with a bunch of kids the same ages as my daughters who probably have the same attitude as my daughters that I'll want to jack-slap across the room -just like my daughters. Should be interesting...to say the least. Too bad they don't have tranquilizers on campus. I saw this car that looked like a frog today. Couldn't figure out what it was. It just needed a couple of big eyes stuck on the roof and a bug sticking out of it's hood to complete the picture. Anyway, Love your show! Love that Dodge, too. I'll let you go so you can do whatever it is you're doing. Tata.

Karen

Dress up as 'Ellen'. She's SO famous- see if they can who you are ...