The Emmys are on tonight! It’s one of my favorite shows because it’s full of surprises and TVs biggest stars. Plus, I make about $200 from the office Emmy pool.

There are some very exciting reunions happening on the show this week. Jim Carrey is here for the first time in 4 years! I can’t believe it’s been that long. We have a lot to catch up about, like what he thought about the finale of “Lost."

I’m also reuniting with Sir Elton John! It’s been 7 years since he was here, which is definitely long enough to have written a song about me. We’ll see what he says when he gets here.

Nicki Minaj is here! I’ll never forget when she surprised Sophia Grace & Rosie on my show. She’s been part of some of my favorite moments. She’s also worn some of my favorite wigs.

Julie Bowen will be stopping by to tell me about her experience at the Emmys. She’s nominated tonight, and so is her hit show, “Modern Family." I’m wishing lots of luck to her and all the nominees! I’ve also got one of my good friends, Lauren Graham, the adorkable Zooey Deschanel, and Ricky Martin is going to shake his groove thing!

This week is going to be big. It’s also going to be Biggs. From “Orange is the New Black,” Jason Biggs is here!

Plus, you never know who’ll swing by to be my guest DJ! You’ll have to wait and see.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 7 of 7) Newer1234567
Karen Wood

Oh Man! I can't wait to see Jim Carey talking about the LOST finale.

Sherri Simmons

Ellen, I am a faithful viewer and am always at awe at your generosity and compassion. Especially towards animals. As you know, Colorado recently endured a devastating flood. It really affected the Boulder County Animal Shelter. They were already in financial trouble and facing foreclosure, now they are inundated with lost pets and pets that had to be given up because their owners lost their homes. The shelter desperately needs $300,000 by November or they will be forced to close. They also need food and supplies for the extra population.
Can you ask your viewers and friends to help them out? Much appreciated!!
Love Sherri

Frances Burnell

Hi Ellen:

Love your show, but unfortunately, I missed the first one. What happened to Tony? Is he coming back? Love his infectious laugh and you two certainly have a great rapport.

Thank you for all the wonderful things you do to make so many people's lives change for the better.

Sincerely,
Frances Burnell

Judy Harris

Ellen were is Tony at I just love to watch you and him talk

Jackie Fasula

I love the ELLEN Show! She is the best... Would also like to share this amazing product will everybody....Want to look 10 years younger? Give Nerium 1 year and Nerium will give you 10 years back~
Check this out : NERIUM AD Age Defying Treatment
Third party clinical trials show that NERIUM dramatically reduces the appearance of :
Fine Line & Wrinkles
Hyperpigmentation
Uneven Skin Texture
Enlarged Pores
Aging or Sun-Damaged Skin
More info please go to www.akluz.nerium.com You will be glad you did. Thanks ~ Jackie Fasula Rockford, IL 61103

Geraldine Hearn

It is such a beautiful Sunday morning. I tell you what; it's a beautiful thing when you start your Sunday morning watching, Sunday Morning CBS. And it's a beautiful thing when your hump day will be spent with ELTON JOHN. Can't wait....HUUMP DAAAY!!!!!!

Miss Bobby Henderson

This is not my first time commenting and I already get her newsletter. Ellen is such a diverse, funny, happy, animal loving lady that words are not enough. She totally makes my day. I am retired & handicapped so all I do is watch TV so I really, really look forward to Ellen as she makes me laugh and totally forget my problems for an hour.
She is a special lady in her private life too. She helps so many people and seems genuinely happy to do it. I live in Canada so I cannot get to be in her audience. They have a great time and go home with a gift often.
I wish her good health and a long life as I feel she is on this earth to do continued good deeds. God Bless you Ellen. I really do love you.

Golda's Lafferty

Hi Ellen! We are in LA from Belleville Ontario Canada, we are attending the Emmy's tonight and are really excited because we will be coming to see you on Tuesday! See you then!

Cathy Palmer

Congrats on your new season!! I am very excited about all these people you mentioned in your msg - especially Elton!!!! Please tell him I said "Hi" - no, he doesn't know me, but it can't hurt, right? Again, congrats on your new season, I'll be watching!!!

Love n-Hugs

Cathy Palmer

Anita wangue

Hi Ellen
I just love you. Keep going.

Becky Elliott

Hi Ellen. We just love watching your show. If we can't watch it while it is on then the dvr is scheduled to record you ALL THE TIME. I have a question? I love that you are having guest dj's but where is Tony? I like Tony. I love to hear you and him laughing together. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I LOVED your show today. The tap dancer was very very inspirational. Just goes to show you that you can do anything if you want to! Also the fox song was very catchy!! I also had to save yesterdays show so my husband could watch Pink. He has always "liked" her. Thank you Ellen and be kind to one another.....

(Page 7 of 7) Newer1234567