The Emmys are on tonight! It’s one of my favorite shows because it’s full of surprises and TVs biggest stars. Plus, I make about $200 from the office Emmy pool.

There are some very exciting reunions happening on the show this week. Jim Carrey is here for the first time in 4 years! I can’t believe it’s been that long. We have a lot to catch up about, like what he thought about the finale of “Lost."

I’m also reuniting with Sir Elton John! It’s been 7 years since he was here, which is definitely long enough to have written a song about me. We’ll see what he says when he gets here.

Nicki Minaj is here! I’ll never forget when she surprised Sophia Grace & Rosie on my show. She’s been part of some of my favorite moments. She’s also worn some of my favorite wigs.

Julie Bowen will be stopping by to tell me about her experience at the Emmys. She’s nominated tonight, and so is her hit show, “Modern Family." I’m wishing lots of luck to her and all the nominees! I’ve also got one of my good friends, Lauren Graham, the adorkable Zooey Deschanel, and Ricky Martin is going to shake his groove thing!

This week is going to be big. It’s also going to be Biggs. From “Orange is the New Black,” Jason Biggs is here!

Plus, you never know who’ll swing by to be my guest DJ! You’ll have to wait and see.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 6 of 7) Newer1234567Older
Norma Basa

Dear Ellen, You are the bestest person in this world. I have a grand son who died @n 21 yrs. old He had some problems, I'm not sure why, but he took his life. We loved him so much. It's such a bad time for my daughter. Her house is in forecloser, and no money for a funeral, She had one any way. But owes the Steger home over 5000.00 I gave her 1000.00 towards it. She gave it for the plot to bury him. He died Aug. 15, 2013 and buried on the 22. She works 2 jobs, She went back to work but is still isn't doing well. We couldn't get over him doing this. Robert C. Carroll age 21. His birthday was Sept 12th I just wanted you to know. Yu may not get this email. But you are so giving and wonderful in your heart. My daughter is Nancy Carroll age 42 She lives in Steger, Ill. This hard for her. She found him in the garage hanging. She will never ever get over this. EVER thanks for reading this message From Her Mother Norma Basa

Carolyn

So sad I will most of your shows this week, car needs fixing on Monday, take a friend who doesn't drive food shopping for senior discount on Tuesday, Wednesday my 85 year old Mom has to go for MOS Surgery, Thursday we are going to the fair, one day for ourselves and Friday I'll actually get to see the show. If I start out having a bad day you will always make me smile. So happy God put you on this earth to do what you do. God Bless.

Kathie  Villa

I Love this show. ELLEN. What a Great lady you are!! I Can't wait to see the Emmy's and you tonight!!! I Love to see what everyone wears!!

Mary Harding

Ellen you give people pep you change their attitudes ,you make people dance watching you ,you make us laugh!,sometimes almost pee our pants because you pull such amazing funny stunts on your show, I'll make sure I don't have to go to the bathroom if your in the building,what don't you know how to do? Love & hugs Mary Harding. {•_•}

Bonnie O'Hara

Ellen,I needed to add another comment or maybe it's just a question? How is your Mother doing and how has she been feeling.I hope things are going well for her.Also just like everyone else I have been wondering about Tony.Please let us know that he is alright and that nothing is seriously wrong. And Please pass along my Blessings to Both your Mother and Tony .

Mary Harding

I love Ellen I left a comment a few minutes ago and never saw it I wonder what happened to it I've been checking my inbox and don't see anything Love to all you guys especially Ellen. (•¿•)

Joyce Schweers

Hey Ellen...I love the Emmys also but no office pool. Curious to see what Jim Carey has to say about the finale of lost. Glad Julie Bowen is nominated and your friend Lauren Graham is stopping by!!!! Sounds like a great week ahead.
Love ya
Joyce

Bonnie O'Hara

I think Ellen has the best Day Time Talk Show.She can make you laugh even on your worst day.i CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE Halloween Show.A

SHIRLEY SCHILLING

I LOVE ELLEN. SHE IS FUNNY SHE IS SWEET SHE IS GIVING SHE IS KIND. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HER. I WATCH HER EVERY DAY. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER IN PERSON. NOT LIKELY. I LIVE IN S.C. AND ONLY LIVE ON MY SOCIAL SECURITY. NO EXTRA MONEY SOME MONTHS NOT ENOUGH. I DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE OF MYSELF. BUT I AM A GREAT FAN THAT CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HER

SHIRLEY SCHILLING

LaDonna Parmley

I'm just glad I have a Revenge Friend even though you don't know me !!! I absolutely can't wait for the new seaon to start...

Brandi Jones

I was so very sad to hear little Talia had passed away. Over the last 18 months my mother has been battling lung cancer and 5 brain tumors. Seeing that bright little girl full of inspiration "just keep swimming" with a huge smile on her face helped me to get through some hard days. My mother at 62 is a survivor....Talia will not be forgotten. She has left behind a legacy that has taught millions of people not take take each day or our loved ones for granted. God Bless you Talia and my love and prayers go out to the family left behind. It's always much harder for the survivors.

Beverly Blinsmon

Love your show and watch it every day. Unfortunately, every year, due to tennis, we never get your first show:(. Therefore, am wondering what has happened to Tony.

Christy Flores

Ellen I have been waiting your call for years now and still no luck please give me a call

Carolyn Hancock

Ellen please help!!!! My kids and I await your call. Ellen you are a part of The Han**** Family 4ever!!!!!!!

vicki forsht

This is my FB post today:
So, I had a vivid that Kim & I were visited by Ellen DeGeneres, who sent us on a mich needed vacation, finished my damaged kitchen, gave us makeovers & to top it off danced with Ava. After the past two years we have had, I say "Bring it in Ellen"!

(Page 6 of 7) Newer1234567Older