The Emmys are on tonight! It’s one of my favorite shows because it’s full of surprises and TVs biggest stars. Plus, I make about $200 from the office Emmy pool.

There are some very exciting reunions happening on the show this week. Jim Carrey is here for the first time in 4 years! I can’t believe it’s been that long. We have a lot to catch up about, like what he thought about the finale of “Lost."

I’m also reuniting with Sir Elton John! It’s been 7 years since he was here, which is definitely long enough to have written a song about me. We’ll see what he says when he gets here.

Nicki Minaj is here! I’ll never forget when she surprised Sophia Grace & Rosie on my show. She’s been part of some of my favorite moments. She’s also worn some of my favorite wigs.

Julie Bowen will be stopping by to tell me about her experience at the Emmys. She’s nominated tonight, and so is her hit show, “Modern Family." I’m wishing lots of luck to her and all the nominees! I’ve also got one of my good friends, Lauren Graham, the adorkable Zooey Deschanel, and Ricky Martin is going to shake his groove thing!

This week is going to be big. It’s also going to be Biggs. From “Orange is the New Black,” Jason Biggs is here!

Plus, you never know who’ll swing by to be my guest DJ! You’ll have to wait and see.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 5 of 7) Newer1234567Older
barbara  malone

DEAR ELLEN
I watch your every day you or a great LADY ELLEN even whin am down so bad you always seem to make me LAUGH,whin no one eles can.I CAN WAIT TO WATCH THE EMMY'S TO SEE WHAT EVERY ONE WEAR BEST OF LUCK I LOVE!!!!
BARBARA MALONE

Alice G.

Just wanted to let you know that I miss your show tremendously! Unfortunately, I don't have a way to tape your show. I miss laughing out loud! You made my day, Monday thru Friday! Wishing you continued success,Ellen! Luv Ya

James

Well,Well,Well,its been a great season so far.Keep up the great work,my wife and i love your show.Good luck and god bless.James.

Dawn R. Lackey

I watch your show every chance i get,when iam down you make me laugh and you give me hope.Me and my partner of almost 20yrs.are both on disability and living ck.to ck and a lot of times not knowing how we will pay another bill.We are also animal lovers and that makes it harder to support them but we love them.But when i watch your show like i said you give me hope that everything will work out.We feed 10 cats 3 dogs,3 birds 1 fish lol.We love you Ellen.

barbara  malone

DEAR ELLEN
I LOVE WATCH YOU SHOW ELLEN, YOU OR A GEART LADY I HAVE BAD DAY AND YOU MADE LAUGHT AND CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE EMMY'S TO SEE WHAT EVER ONE WEARS BEST OF LUCK I LOVE YOU,

BARBARA MALONE

Jan Mader

I am so excited that you are having Elton John on your show Wednesday. I was fortunate enough to see him perform when he played for Wal Mart in Bentonville earlier this year and I have never been more impressed by any performer to be so respectful or humble as Sir Elton John was. When my husband and I first dated some forty years ago we listened to his Yellow Brick Road 8 track all the time. As a matter of fact, he kept losing it and I bought it 3 times. My husband passed away last November and Elton played every single song I had wanted to hear. Even though it was hard to be there without my husband, I was so happy to finally see him perform live. Thank you for having him on your show and if you happen to see this note, please tell him how amazing he is, not just for his music, but for how he has touched a heart. Thank you and congratulations on your 11th season, I hope you have at least that many more seasons to go.
Sincerely, Jan Mader

Vickie McManus

Me and my daughter watch your show every afternoon I record it so she can watch after school, you make both of us laugh it's so nice after a bad day watch your show and feel so much better, thanks for all you do for everyone you have a very kind heart.

John A. Calvin

I have been watching you for 10 years an Never have won anything after all the times I have been watching you. I a, disabled from Heart Disease and would lobe come to see you in person. Please contact me to come see you, Thanks John A. Calvin

Virginia Becker

Ellen , My daughter lives in Alaska and her roof is falling in on their heads. They have been trying to buy a house in their budget but haven't found any thing yet. I sure hope you can help her.Please try. I don't think you have been to Alaska yet. Her name is Lori Bowman she lives in Houston , Alaska and works in Big Lake Alaska at
Steve's food Boy. Everyone loves her because she is always giving . Now it is time for someone to give to her.I wish I could help her but at this time her Dad and I are living payday to payday.I hope and pray you can help he. My name is Virginia Becker, 18916 430th Ave , Delavan , Mn . 507-854-3689. Please help her if you can. Thank you.

kirk

Hello Ellen,
How come Tony is not there any more. he is so cool.
Do you not like him any more??????

kathleen west

what di happen to Tony

Jo Ann Howard

Hi Ellen, Can't believe I have been watching your show into the 11th Season. How great is that. It is no wonder, you have one terrific show. When there is nothing else to9 watch on T.V. I rewind the tape and watch it again. I don't know how much longer I can do that as my VCR is not always working very well. Then I don't know what I will do as a lot of times I am watching my 9 month old Great Grandson and not able to watch the show. Or, I miss parts of it so I record it everyday and that was I can watch it later. I don't have any of that new fandangled stuff. Can't really afford it. Course my T.V. is one of the old ones with a picture tube. I think it is 24 or25 years old. Still works though by golly. Oh well, at 71, don't know if I would know how to do all that stuff now. What's it called. TVO? Scares me lol. I am still using a flip phone for my cell and trying to text with that is a night mare. I should send you some of my text messages and I would if I knew how. lol. Whoops, forgot this is something everyone will see. Sorry, it got a little long.
Well anyway, love your show. Thanks for brightening my day almost as much as my Great Grandson.
Jo Ann

mark seder

i just need some to help me get back on my feet here i have noe to help me out here i am live in my car at my sisters house no job here. i am about to just give up on get a job here.
thanks mark

Karean Lowery

You will be great once again on the Emmy's tonight, you are so funny. No has or will do it as good as you!! Best of luck!!!

Fran Zetts

Ellen, please get John Travolta and Ella Bleu on the show singing. If not the two of them have John sing if you can possibly. I have followed John since the 70;s and just love him and the family. I lost my only child I raised myself in 2009 and have no one so I have adopted John's family. I hopr brfore I die I get to meet him, sit and talk to him, and would love to fly in his jet. My Mark died in 1979, but loosing a child is unbearable. I do not know very many people here as I just wanted to be Mom and Mama till the day I died. So I follow John as Mark and he had so many things in common when it came to there personalities. I also was a beginning teacher and had a number of 'sweat hogs' in every class but could really relate to them an I always love cars and drove just about anything. I use to take my Dad's work car and drive to my friends houses when I was 13 years old. Knew all the policemen who would chase me home by telling me they would tell my dad--they never did, was a little 'hot rod'. So of course Saturday Night fever and Grease endeared me to John plus Kotter and **** Clark having him on to sing.

(Page 5 of 7) Newer1234567Older