The Emmys are on tonight! It’s one of my favorite shows because it’s full of surprises and TVs biggest stars. Plus, I make about $200 from the office Emmy pool.

There are some very exciting reunions happening on the show this week. Jim Carrey is here for the first time in 4 years! I can’t believe it’s been that long. We have a lot to catch up about, like what he thought about the finale of “Lost."

I’m also reuniting with Sir Elton John! It’s been 7 years since he was here, which is definitely long enough to have written a song about me. We’ll see what he says when he gets here.

Nicki Minaj is here! I’ll never forget when she surprised Sophia Grace & Rosie on my show. She’s been part of some of my favorite moments. She’s also worn some of my favorite wigs.

Julie Bowen will be stopping by to tell me about her experience at the Emmys. She’s nominated tonight, and so is her hit show, “Modern Family." I’m wishing lots of luck to her and all the nominees! I’ve also got one of my good friends, Lauren Graham, the adorkable Zooey Deschanel, and Ricky Martin is going to shake his groove thing!

This week is going to be big. It’s also going to be Biggs. From “Orange is the New Black,” Jason Biggs is here!

Plus, you never know who’ll swing by to be my guest DJ! You’ll have to wait and see.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 4 of 7) Newer1234567Older
RAY

HOW DO I GET ON 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CAN YOU HELP ME .........;)

THANK YOU . ELLEN.

Elaine Wilson

Hello Ellen,

My name is Elaine Wilson, I just wanted to let you know that when I have a bad day & come home and see your show it just brightens my day :-).. I would really love to be a visit your show. Thank you for bringing so much laugher and joy into my home.

Elaine Wilson

Maggie Wiggin

While I do miss Tony - I so love Twitch! Anychance of you two doing the dance routine perormed on So You Think You Can Dance. You continue to make me smile everyday - thank you!

DORIS PEREZ

HI ELLEN I HOPE YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE DOING GREAT WHICH I COULD SEE YOU MORE SOON I WILL LOVE YA AND GOOD LUCK

Joyce Schweers

Can't wait to hear what Jim Carey has to say about finale of Lost. Always love spoke and Grace and look forward to the next time they are on. Wonder what Julie Bowen is going to say about the Emmy experience? Happy your good friend Lauren Graham is showing up!
Sincerely
Joyce

D Dutrisac

What happened to Tony? Miss the jokes and funny pictures you played on him

Cathy Giacinto

Now that I'm always home.......I just love watching Ellen..........She's so funny. She always makes my day!!

chris

Morning ellen would it be possible to have someone to send back a hi just so that when someone writes you that, that person knows that you have at least read the comments and thought it at all possible that you get some more station o pck up your show my cable company has dropped the san that I was watching you on now I don't get you at all if you can it would mean a lot to those of us on fixed incomes you are our only hope that things can get better thanks chris

Frank Polagruto

Ellen, Minnie and I are in our 70's and been fans of yours since you were a baby, we love you for making us laugh every day, we love you for your loveand caring of all human beings,, you are a joy and we love you very much.. thank you for caring ....

Joan

Are you going to have Michelle Chamuel from the voice on your program? I sure hope so.

Deborah Brown

Miss Ellen ,
The Ellen show II think is the number one show in America ,I love to watch
Every day the laughter ,dancing and guessed are awesome .I just can't figure out how to
Send a video ,telling my story ,my daughter even though she is grown she is still my child
She like many I'm sure is with out insurance ,she needs breast surgery ASAP also needs to be seen by a neurologist ,ASAP there is something badly wrong with her head .I am so scared and at my wits end ,I'm so desperate someone please god help her or help me help her my child Tiffany .!!!!!!
God Bless Deborah Brown

Jo Zurbriggen

Give your mother a great big hug for having a daughter who has brought so much laughter and honesty to the public who really needs it!!!!

paula strawser

Yes where did Tony go? Your premiere show was not own due to mens tennis so it did not air in Alaska

Lesleigh Hooper

Hi Ellen,
Great show today - that young tap dancer was great and the story made me cry. thank you for helping him - I wish in Australia we had a show like yours. I dream't that i got my little caravan and started on a little holiday to see some of our beautiful country before my time is up.. I found another lump in my neck i hope that i am still in remission.( i pray for that everyday ) big hugs to you and don't stop being Ellen we all love.

patricia robertson

HI ELLEN
I WATCHED THE EMMY SHOW...I THOUGHT IT WAS EXCELLENT...REALLY ENJOYED NEIL PATRICK HARRIS...
WELL AM STILL NOT OUT OF HOPE IN HOPE...NO TICKETS YET BUT JUST OVER A WEEK UNTIL WE COME DOWN..SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING LOS ANGELOS AND HOPEFULLY THE ELLEN SHOW...OCTOBER 3RD...SO EXCITED...LOVE YOU...PATRICIA ROBERTSON

(Page 4 of 7) Newer1234567Older