The Emmys are on tonight! It’s one of my favorite shows because it’s full of surprises and TVs biggest stars. Plus, I make about $200 from the office Emmy pool.

There are some very exciting reunions happening on the show this week. Jim Carrey is here for the first time in 4 years! I can’t believe it’s been that long. We have a lot to catch up about, like what he thought about the finale of “Lost."

I’m also reuniting with Sir Elton John! It’s been 7 years since he was here, which is definitely long enough to have written a song about me. We’ll see what he says when he gets here.

Nicki Minaj is here! I’ll never forget when she surprised Sophia Grace & Rosie on my show. She’s been part of some of my favorite moments. She’s also worn some of my favorite wigs.

Julie Bowen will be stopping by to tell me about her experience at the Emmys. She’s nominated tonight, and so is her hit show, “Modern Family." I’m wishing lots of luck to her and all the nominees! I’ve also got one of my good friends, Lauren Graham, the adorkable Zooey Deschanel, and Ricky Martin is going to shake his groove thing!

This week is going to be big. It’s also going to be Biggs. From “Orange is the New Black,” Jason Biggs is here!

Plus, you never know who’ll swing by to be my guest DJ! You’ll have to wait and see.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 3 of 7) Newer1234567Older
Rose M. Maxie- Earls

Ellen, I love your show so much it has kept me going when I didn't even want too,through all the painful things that has happen to me over the last the last two years. Begining with me injuring my leg on a job I truly loved which cause me to have a total knee replacement. For them only too say I fell over the electric cord in the Nursing because of degenerated joint disease. Wouldn't you know it, I loose my very best friend of all, my mother on Dec.8. of last year. A person would think how much more can I take. But, your smiling face kept me going and I want you to know it. Because people are doing things in life that sometime help others and they don't even know that they helped someone in a very hard time in their life. I am saying thank you! please stay the way you are and never change because everyday you helping someones heart to survive. I'll love you forever in my heart just because you save me.

ADASSA GRANT

Hi Ellen,ur.so happy,funny heartwarming,loving and beautiful,i loved ur.sence of humar.thank u for brining so much joy to so many all around u.thanks for the lots of love u.give ,I would to be on ur. show because i would like u to meet my daughter becausei Im not working she have two sons Romero 9andJermero who just turn7 she have to bee working two jobs to take care of her sons and me her mother and have to take of her father too im sending u this on behalf of her ,her name is BarbaraHenry i just needt to give her a surprise in any i can because i caunt help her ,i need a job thanks Ellen

cindy hammond

Hi Ellen,

I thought the Emmy's were the worst ever. I kept saying, WHAT!
You should have hosted, my dear.
Cindy Hammond

Carmen Ayala

DEAR ELLEN. NEXT YEAR ONE OF MY CO WORKER WILL BE HER 25th BIRTHDAY, AND I NEED YOUR KINDNESS . SHE IS STUDYING AND WORKING AT THE SAME TIME TO SEE HER DREAM COME TRUE TO HAVE A QUINCEAĂ‘ERA AT 25th, SINCE SHE DIDN'T HAVE WHEN SHE SUPPOSED TO. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME. I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER . IN MY HOME: WE ALL LOVE YOU.

Julia Wardell

Ellen Love your show. You make me smile and laugh when I think things aren't so good. Heres to season 11. May good luck shine on you.

sydney

i sent in my ummm thing so i can be on he show hope i see you soon ellen byeeee

gwen wells

I am seventy six years old foodnet coordinator and consider your show the most interesting one on TV. I watch it as much as I can. I wish I could do for our community half of the wonderful things you do. Serving other persons is a very grataifying experience and sometimes a challenge. Did you ever consider having someone on your show who helps other persons in their community.

Diane Collins

I love your show so much, you make my 86yr. old mother so happy. She getting ready to go home to heaven now and I still put your show on, we are sure she can still hear it because she laughs and smile at times. Thank you so much for doing what you do you are a very rare person and are loved by millions. Could you also tell us what happened with Tony?? Is he coming back....Again thanks for everything. Diane

Janet Winer

My husband also watches you. He says that you make his day so much better. He is so glad that you are on TV too.

Janet Winer

I love to watch your show everyday. After watching you, my outlook is so much better for the rest of the day. I even watch your other show from the 1990's, Ellen. It is so funny. Thank you Ellen for being on TV you are the best.

barbara  malone

BARBARA MALONE
DEAR ELLEN
I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVER DAY THE ON DAY I MISS IS WHIN PUT ME SLEEP DEAR MY BACK SURGERY,I ALWAY LOVE WAY YOU COME OUT DANCE,
YOU MAKE MY DAY,YOU OR A GREAT LADY YOU THE BEST,WHINI AM HAVE A BAD DAY YOU CAN ALWAY MAKE LAUGH WHIN NO ONE ELES COULD,THANK YOU FOR BRINGING SO MUCH JOY TO SO MANY HOMES,ELLEN IM ON A FIXED INCOMES AND HOPE YOU COULD HELP ME THE 12 DAY OF CHRISTMAS
CAN YOU HELP PLEASE I SURE HATE ASK YOU BUT IF I WOULD IN NEED ASK,THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!

barbara  malone

DEAR ELLEN
I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVER DAY, I LOVE THE WAY YOU COME DANCE,YOU OR A GREAT LADY,WHIN I AM HAVE A BAD DAY YOU CAN ALWAY MAKE LAUGTH WHIN ON ONE ELES COULD,THANK YOU FOR BRINGING SO MANY JOY IN SO MANY HOMES,ELLEN I'M ON FIXED INCOMES AND SURE HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME THE 12 DAY OF CHIRSTMAS CAN YOU HELP PLEASE,I HATE TO ASK ,I LOVE YOU,
BARBARA MALONE

ugo ibeh

this season is turning out to be great. well done ELLEN and welcome back.

william creamer

i would like get tickets to the twelve day of chistmas my picture is on face book or on skype

Sandy Lange

Please tell me where is Tony?????? Am I missing something???? Just love him so hope he's returning!!!!
Also, please bring Sophia Grace and Rosie back SOON!
Faithful fan.