The Emmys are on tonight! It’s one of my favorite shows because it’s full of surprises and TVs biggest stars. Plus, I make about $200 from the office Emmy pool.

There are some very exciting reunions happening on the show this week. Jim Carrey is here for the first time in 4 years! I can’t believe it’s been that long. We have a lot to catch up about, like what he thought about the finale of “Lost."

I’m also reuniting with Sir Elton John! It’s been 7 years since he was here, which is definitely long enough to have written a song about me. We’ll see what he says when he gets here.

Nicki Minaj is here! I’ll never forget when she surprised Sophia Grace & Rosie on my show. She’s been part of some of my favorite moments. She’s also worn some of my favorite wigs.

Julie Bowen will be stopping by to tell me about her experience at the Emmys. She’s nominated tonight, and so is her hit show, “Modern Family." I’m wishing lots of luck to her and all the nominees! I’ve also got one of my good friends, Lauren Graham, the adorkable Zooey Deschanel, and Ricky Martin is going to shake his groove thing!

This week is going to be big. It’s also going to be Biggs. From “Orange is the New Black,” Jason Biggs is here!

Plus, you never know who’ll swing by to be my guest DJ! You’ll have to wait and see.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 2 of 7) Newer1234567Older
Kathy Carter

I just love! you make me laugh. I need help for my mother. I have moved in with my mother, she has gone through Lung Cancer. She is Cancer free, thank you God, but now I have moved back in with her, my mother, Dorcas Carter and I am going back to school. I got my diploma in Medical Billing and Coding. I still can not get a job. I got my diploma Jan. 27th. I just started back for my Associates and I can not do it. I need a job before I started back but no go. Please Ellen help my mother out! I am costing more than she can handle. She lives in Winterville, NC 28590. Address is 812 Davenport Farm RD. She has been through a lot and I am not able to help in any way. I do not know what to do. We watch your show every time we can and I know how you help people out so please give my mother what she deserves!

fikru

I like you a lot.

fikru

I like you a lot.

Cathy A. Larkin

I was just trying to watch your show and all hell breaks loose-malfuntioning DISh and TV neighbors taking advantage of me because I do try to be a helpful person and then having any thing nice I try to do bites me in the butt. so I am missing your show.I will finish this after I see your show. ok! Your show is over. This has been a particularly bad week when I took a friend to the er because she was worried about her BP. It was 12MN , Mon. am and I was there til close to 4 am-I had 2 hrs sleep. that am , I had a call from one of her friends and she asked me if she had caused her BP to go up. I told her no but she didn't hear me and told the lady with the BP issues, SHe was angry with me for accusing her friend for raising her BP. I would never hurt anyone with making them responsible for whatever. I have been pursecuted this all week and there is one week day left. I have slept about 8 hrs this week. I have asked you for help to have my own fixer upper as I have never had a home that was mine. This is just greed and I won't do this any more. I deserve what I get or what people perceive of me. I just want my HUD voucher so I can have a yard to grow food and live where I can paint and make art.Renting is all I deserve at my age when families are homeless.I hardly live on $866 a month so I can't care for a home or cottage. My family wants me to return to Morgan Hill and this is fine if I have a voucher so I can find a place to have a glider and a garden.A place to make art and a cooks kitchen to make vegan type foods as I've lost 120# now by cutting meat out of my diet. I need to eat fruits and veggies. I just don't tolerate raw due to a cancer scare and I don't digest anything but cooked-I don't boil anything but I do use olive oil to cook my spinach and it tastes so wonderful this way and retains the vitamins. I love you and your show and you have many entries from me. I do need a car but please if I do qualify for one, make it a hybrid. I don't want to destroy this earth for my future grandson and his offspring. I am beyond my working yrs and have tried for jobs-too educated and too old to work now. I do the elections as an inspector only-takes a couple of days to get over that! I do it anyway. Keep dancing and I will too! catalark@gmail.com

toumany sidibe

good moning ELLEN i dont speak english whell i am looking for help been working for past 10 yeard lost my job since be december 12 2012 use all my saving and the dealer want to take my car almost pay off i have balance $3000 left to pay off i need help please can you help me get my car i can able to go look for job the dealer phone number is 561-434-6939 you ask my name toumany the owner the red ford thanks ellen

Teresa ramos

Dearest Ellen, I see myself winning building and receiving grants needed. Shows invitation to be scheduled added to calendar date. last show was hilarious! I hav a blk kitten most beautiful green blk eyes His paw's are not as common. However He's up 4 adoption. He s named Onyx would lov to bring em to ure show. Cant wait to be in show and first interview soon! Thank you!! Lol, Meeuuaaa, OX

Pamela g Morris

I have loved u since the first time I saw u on Carson . I loved u even more when I watched ur sitcom. Then. I was overwhelmed with respect for on your final show. Now I'm sooooooo over joyed that everything h as worked out for the best tv show I've ever watched. Thank you Ellen
Luv Pamela

Ati

tnx to make me smile as usual.. :) love u and wish u luck

Rosemary Korte

Hi Ellen, I am back to watching your awesome show again. I wad out if commission for awhile..had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy..but now I am getting back in order again and the first thing I did was watch your show because you make me laugh and are so inspiring. Thank you for all your entertainment and for helping so many people.

Carol Chudley

Hi Ellen. My husband and I are down under. (Australia) Great country and so beautiful. We are from Canada and will be here until November 2nd. I am glad you were able to come to this country as we were lucky to come here before. We are in Sydney. I watch your show here in the afternoon. Will be looking forward to seeing Elton John. I missed listening to his music on the plane they do no have it anymore. I loved listening to him it always put a smile on my face. Take care!

juanita

Hi Ellen nice to have your news letter and to see all the people you have on your show, believe it or not if my hubby is home he is even enjoying your show. He has found a part time job that the Dr. says he should not be doing but he need to do something to keep us from losing our mobile home. It isn't much but it is all we have But enough of that I just wanted to say you make my day, their are special people in this world and you are one thank you for you

Parker Wheeler

oops - forgot the site for the real fox:

Parker Wheeler

WHAT A FOX REALLY SAYS - reply to those 2 Norwegian guys video last week:

patricia robertson

DEAR ELLEN...I DON'T GO ON FACEBOOK BUT HAVE AN IDEA FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME....YOU AND PORTIA COULD GO AS DICE, THEN THE TWO OF YOU COULD BE PARADISE...PAT

susan c miller

Ellen, thank you so much for your show. I love your eyes,and the way you dance. You make me laugh even when I am sad. I love how you help people. You are a very special person, we need more like you in this world. I hope someday I can afford to come on your show and meet you in person. May God Bless You Always Sue

(Page 2 of 7) Newer1234567Older