Ellen loves the song! She talked about it on her show, now watch the full video here!

Comments

Melodie Carriere

what the fox really says lol

Jessica Weitzel

So My youngest son and I saw this video a few day's ago and he made a fox dance. Saw this on your show today... Well let's just say he was seriously excited and would not stop saying he was on Ellen and that he was famous. He also has been singing the song sense he saw it on your show today.. Thank's Ellen!! I think I may go crazy hearing "ring a ding ding ding ding a ding what's the fox say" for hours hahaha!

beate scott

Hi :) i`m from Bergen, Norway ....just like the Ylvis brothers ;) they are cute funny boys and i love The Fox song too... i cant wait to see the show Ellen, you are my favorite ;) hope that episode will not take forever to come on tv in Norway...By the way, Norway is the most beautiful country in the world...the nature...especially Bergen and the Fjords :)good luck Bård and Vegard at Ellen show tomorrow ;) you lucky bastards...

Tracy

Thanks for sharing Ellen!!!! <> :D

Brenda Hite

Ylvis showed a clip of my son singing The Fox on their show were they did a youtube re-mix version song of The Fox. He is the first singer on the video doing it like a serious song. His name is Jesse Hite you can see his version of the fox on youtube at v=cBbHjue37LU

Aud

In Norway we all love the Ylvis brothers <3

Shari Goodsite

My nephew Brian Grady has a production company and his crew filmed the Ohio University marching band playing "What Does a Fox Say" for the half time show. The best part is watching them dance while they play. Pretty incredible!! Check it out on u-tube!! I think you would agree.

Sandy Lavigne

What DOES the fox say? Leave it to pre-teens, we have been playing the video over and over every day, dancing and singing as my 12 year old daughter found this a few weeks ago....if there is any way at all she can attend the viewing on Ellen, we will pay for her to fly there...she would freak out! I have been sending notes in their lunchboxes every day with "what does the fox say?" to make them laugh....that rocks that you are having the group from Norway on your show!choot choof choof choof...

Diane Homolak

My the OU Marching Band (my alma mater) did a tribute rendition.