The rock superstar was in the house and told Ellen about one of her recent projects... being a mother.

Comments

Robyn

Love, love, love P!nk! Next visit make her sing for her wine, haha!

leslie whiskeyjack

Loved todays show with Alecia Beth Moore (Pink). Really enjoyed watching it found it funny and awesome.

Barbara Welsh

Pink, Enjoy all the years with Willow. I raised 4 children alone and working 2-3 jobs missed a lot of the great things they do and say growing up. I have great respect for you and Cary as parents. You are my favorite performer.
I am one of your greatest fans and will see you on Sunday Nov. 26 in D.C. I am 72 ....I just want to see you in person!

Mai Ling

Maybe Ellen should send that one glass of wine to Gladys. LOL

Sherry Osborne

I am devastated, I love The Ellen Show. It has been replaced on NBC / WAVE TV by The Queen Latifah Show. What happened. Will it return?

lilierobica0454

Chloe. although Jamie`s stori is impossible, last tuesday I got themselves a Lotus Elan since getting a check for $7543 this - 5 weeks past and-over, $10k this past-month. no-doubt about it, this really is the easiest-work I've ever done. I started this 8-months ago and pretty much immediately startad making more than $82, per-hour. use this link WEP6.COM

Go to website and click Home tab for more details.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ivonne

love watching ELLEN on the other side of the other side ;o) The Sunny Side of Life, Maldives! Cheers

Lori Hoffmeister

Alicia is the most talented singer, performer, artist, wife and mother I've ever seen in my entire life but then again, even tho I adore and love her, I have yet to see my other queen yet ... Cher! But Pink ... I deeply admire you the woman! 💋💖🐯🐼🙊🐰🐶