The star talked to Ellen about the buzz surrounding her last appearance on the show, and a certain thing she revealed about herself. Watch it here!

Comments

T

I would like to comment that the two negative comments about Gwyneth that were posted quickly disappeared. Thought you had integrity Ellen... and the comments about you were nice just sharing disgust here with others about you having Gwyneth on show, was posted and agreed with then vanished....there's my answer. Ellen you are as phony and sold out as she is. We don't believe it here. Sad.

Mikey

She's so nice & sweet.., she can say anything .. 😂😘😜

apple swan

I sure do hope I did this right, press this, press that!! Well I live you and just remember my name!!!

1 Reply
apple swan

Don't read this one on t.v. I have no clue in that I am doing, but would love to go fishing!!!

Love the Apple!!

apple swan

ok, what's with all the body hair? And I am doing this computer stuff right? I know how to send e mails replay to them, but this stuff id hard to do!!

apple swan

I just have to tell Ellen that I am not the only Apple hanging around!!!! Ha, Ha!!!

apple swan

I have been trying to get through to you that I am not the only Apple around!!! I was born in ubon, Thailand in 1966, I have figured out that my parents were smoking pott when they had be!!! So I a the first only person named Apple...I think!!

apple swan

Ellen can I be on your show for having a diferent name??? LOL!!

apple swan

I would to be on your show. How many people have he name Apple?

Mark Francis Tualla

I would like to recommend this Genius Child from Batangas, Philippines to be your guest. http://youtu.be/0BMqVR5hBqI

Ailish

I'm excited to watch this on Thursday ... Homework, math, and school are all child abuse. They force u to do it and if u don't they shout at you or make u do more!?!?