Comments

Angela

Wow sent shivers

Germaine Gosha

Hello Ellen finally!!!!
I have been trying to share my story with you before my mother passed away on 4-30-13 she so wanted me to get in touch with you and the day after her birthday number 87 for her I did I hope!!!
My sister and I were her caregivers my sister even more than me you see the both of them are so amazing the give love and inspirations to everyone we meet and I could never give a honorable mention that would be big enough we open our hearts and doors anyone that needs help could you please help me honor them it might be some what impossible we live in Albany, Georgia. My telephone number is (229)344-8739!!! I know you can help me please I will be waiting !!!

Pam Hill

Ellen, I moved to Burbank just about 2 1/2 years ago and I have really tried to get a ticket to your show. I think that I am pushing the buttons right!
It has been a really rough year. I have been living in my Grandfather's home, which when he passed away was passed down to my mom then when she passed away with Alzheimer's the property was then passed down to me. This was the first home that I was brought to as a newborn baby, and my Grandparent's were my whole foundation. Because members of my family want the proceeds, I was forced to sell my little home. I have really been in a state of grief, because this home was built with honor and love.
On top of all of this, my amazing Golden Retriever Kelly passed away from Cancer in January. Then in April, my very old little Cavalier also passed away. All of this has almost been too much to take. My dogs were my best buddies. They were so in tuned with me as I was with them. I miss them so.
Once I move, I will rescue another dog.
Please, if you have an opportunity, I would love one ticket to your show, any day, any time.
I appreciate your consideration, I am a huge fan of yours, and very thankful to you for the laughter, joy and heart that you give to others.
Pam Hill

MJ Pepera

I lost my dad (Papi) in 1974 he was 54 yrs old and I loved dancing with him. Still miss him everyday.

Marilyn Daly

Hi Ellen!
I really enjoy your shows. You are the funniest and the best daytime talk host to watch.
I would love to be a guest on your show, but I really don't have any talent, I think I'm funny too, but maybe this young Grandma is that just a Grandma!

georgina skerry

good luck to all and may the winner be blessed thank you url

DORIS PEREZ

BEAUITFUL BEAUITFUL THAT ALL I CAN SAID WOO

Angela

Wow sent shivers

Barbara Felberg-Jackson

His words made me cry...I would love to dance with my father again...such Talent!