Happy Sunday! I can’t wait to just sit out and enjoy the sun all day. I think I just figured out why they call it Sunday.

I’m glad I have time to catch my breath, because this week my show is gonna be insane!

One of my favorite people, P!nk is going to be here -- in the pink! She’s telling me about an incredible new movie she’s starring in called “Thanks for Sharing,” with Gwyneth Paltrow. And that reminds me...

Gwyneth Paltrow is here! She’s starring in a new movie with P!nk! You probably knew that already. Every time she’s here, she cooks up something special. Literally. She’s an amazing cook. Even if she doesn’t cook something on the show, she usually brings me a casserole.

I’ve also got some of the handsomest men in Hollywood. You might want to sit down. Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth and Patrick Wilson are all here in the same week! That’s 3 gorgeous hunks, 2 superheroes, and 236 abs.

If you’re looking for inspiration, you can’t miss my show this week. I’m going to meet an amazing young man who grew up homeless and still managed to get himself into Howard University. I’m also going to meet a tap dancer whose story is so unbelievable, you just have to see it to believe it. They’re both proof that anything is possible.

Plus, one of the funniest people I know, Eric Stonestreet is here! He’ll be swinging by just days before his show “Modern Family” wins the Emmy for Outstanding Comedy. At least that’s what my bookie tells me.

All that, and I’ve got amazing performances by Josh Groban, Drake, and the winner of "So You Think You Can Dance," Fik-Shun!

I told you Season 11 was going to be great.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older
ilsa

So happy your new season has started. I enjoy watching your show. It brightens my day. I giggle and smile throughout your hour. I now DVR it and watch it a second time with my 13 year old grandson (after he does his homework). He loves it too. Another Ellen generation has begun. Thanks for a enjoyable show--Wishing you and Portia Joy and Happiness on your anniversary.

marieshaffer

I love to watch your show every day you make me laugh. I need that in my life. Thank you Marie

lymarie allende

ellen you are the best,am so glad that am out of work before 4 pm to watch you amazing show, you make my daughter and myself happy every day thx keep doing what you know best.love you

Jo Ann Howard

Hi Ellen,
I am so upset. I missed the Halloween Show. I thought I would record it because I was busy with the baby or something. I have my timer set to record your show every day and for the most part, it works but for that day, it decided it was to tired or something and did not work. Thought I could watch it on line but that isn't happening either. I did get a twitter thing today but stupid me, don't know how to use Twitter even though I have a Twitter account. I did see the baby crying when her Mother was singing and that was so adorable. Easy for me to relate to that as my Great Grandson is 10 months old and for day 1, he loves to be sung to. Puts him to sleep. Well, not so much now but he listens very intently when you sing to him, So, I missed most of the Halloween show and Allison Sweeny. I love her but not so much on Days Of Our Lives. I don't watch it anymore so now I line her. She was so evil on the show. I have enough drama in my own life so I stopped watching Soaps. lol.
Well, I am sorry I missed the show. Was really looking forward to it. Fridays show recorded fine and I watched the show when it was on so now I am watching the tape. I should have watched it last night so I wouldn't have forgotten to turn back the clocks. See you tomorrow Ellen. Have a great Day. Hope my reorder works tomorrow as My Great Grandsons parents are going to the Packer Game and your show will come on when I will be busy with the baby.
Jo Ann Howard

Argi

Today was the luckiest day of my life, I got a phone call from Ellen DeGeneres Show to let me know that I won two tickets to see Josh Groban Live in concert. I couldn't believe, I was speechless, it makes me believe that dreams do come true. THANK YOU SOO MUCH ELLEN, YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE PERSON, I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS....

James

I like to some how see you host your your in my state and see in person for one week

Deronda Bailey

I have the most precious video of my 1 and a half yr. old granddaughter walking and singing in the sand and water - I know you and your guests would enjoy it. How can I send it to you. I love your show and tape it everyday if I can't be here to watch it.

I would also lovvvvvve to get tickets to your show!!

Thank you, Deronda Bailey - Hideaway, Texas
rdbaileys@yahoo.com

pinar kutas

I don't know what I can do more for your attention an I like thank you demi lavato at yu

lily Bermudez

Hola Ellen: love your show! when i'm down you cheer me up. to know more about me. please go to cbs12newswestpalmbeach.fl go to extraordinary people segment by Michele Wright news caster aire 6/29/12. praying you have time to look. GOD BLESS You & Porcha. have a wonderful season. my phone# 561-506-8539. sincerely lily :O)

Zahra Semnani

Hi Ellen,
Love you and your show, would love to come to your show.

Thanks very much,
Love

Kathy Carter

Kathy Carter
6 minutes ago

I love you and your show! I do miss Tony, tell him I said hello, okay. Sorry I have missed your show fir 2 days now. I hate that. I have had to move back in with my mother and I am going back to school online. I graduated from Medical Billing and Coding. I just started with my Associates, so wish me luck. I do not have a car so I am using my mothers car. I am 51 of age and I just wanted if you thought that I am going back to school to late. I graduated from Medical Billing and Coding in January 27, 2013. I sure would like some info. My mother and sister have gone through cancer. I have not had the money to have a physician to look at me, nor do I have insurance. I am working at it. I just know it is taking a toll of my mother. She has been through enough, and her I am living with her and braking her bank account. Could you help me to find what and where I should go!

Thanks, Kathy Carter

Kathy Carter

Thanks, Kathy Carter

Helen

Ellen you are so great, Its such a pleasure to watch your show. You always leave me in happy mood helen

jonda shafner

ellen it is always a delight to come home from work, and watch ur show, because u always make me laugh and sometimes cry, but it a good way, because u have such a big heart. thank u so much

susan soper

do you ever help people with disabity's,I wrote last season but I dont know if ellen ever recieved it,I love the way she helps people in need,I have tried getting help thur the coubty,and they said our house will cost alot in repairs to bring the house up to code,and I need the washer and dryer re-wired up stairs cause my legs have given out on me,do to knee health issues,my knees lock up where I have trouble bending them,I have severe pain,the county will only hire someone to do laundry 3 hours a week,and I am not to go up and down the stairs but I have too cause they cant get the laundry done in three hours,I take care of my mother witch she has aliztimers,I need help,please help me ,I love watching ellen,and my mom loves her too

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older