See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Chaz

The new Earth, Wind, and Fire album is too good! Thanking the gods old and new that you can stream it online for free. http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/exclusive-f...

robert bizek

i used to be an audio eng. for local co.
called audiolight in detroit and i always set my levels,pitch and eq to EARTH WIND AND FIRE music disk /cd all of there music is the way these bars should sound
other people use all kinds of calibration techniques and i always finish with EARTH WIND AND FIRE
thanks guys for making the very best music
i`ve calibrated about 1000 bars

Dee Morris

So cool having Earth, Wind, and Fire open the show!!!! My husband and I are on our way to the Hollywood Bowl to see them tonite!!! Soooooo excited!! Love your show, Ellen!!! Thanks, you keep us laughing!! 😀😀

Arif Somji

I LOVE Earth, Wind, and Fire! They are such a wonderful band and touch all generations! Every one of their songs brings a huge smile to my face.. I had the pleasure of seeing them at one of their shows and 'September' brought my wife to tears (as we celebrated our anniversary there). Thanks Ellen, for bringing them on your show. Love YOU ever more!!

Ailish

lol I haven't herd of this band but I would like to know more. I suggest ellen you should have the plain white t's... go on your show and sing hey their Delilah. im not sure if that band is still a band... but if they are I would love that!

Laurie

WOW! Ellen and Earth Wind and Fire. It doesn't get much better than this. After a day of working in the yard trying to prepare it for my 76 year old Mother's upcoming HOBO Party, I come inside just in time to take a quick shower and watch the best of the best. Thank you for making me smile. Loved the music and your show of course. You rock Sister!