Get Ellen's 'Heads Up!' App

You saw Amber Riley and her dance partner Derek Hough play "Heads Up!" with Ellen on her show. Now play at home with your friends! You can get "Heads Up!" for the iPhone and iPad right here.

Comments

Suzanne

As an avid watcher of your show I was in stitchhes watching the heads up game. I was really excited when it became available on iTunes!! Sadly not is South Africa. Please can you get your tech team to make it available on the SA iTunes Store.

Linda Watson

When will it be available for Kindle Fire HD and android tablets?
Love your show, you always make me smile.

Debbie

It's a shame that everyone assumes all of us own Apple products. I don't like them and have android, this is in the play store, but it is not Ellen's. Ellen can we have an android version?

Karen Burke

REALLY WANT THIS APP BUT I HAVE ANDROID TABLET AND PHONE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT SO I CAN GET IT!!!!

Ashley

Downloaded heads up Friday: 9-20-13..played it with the fam: 9-21-13...sides hurting from laughter, tears rolling down face, great memories made with the fam tonight. Thanks Ellen! BEST GAME EVER! P.s. branded is our favorite so far!

Korey

Our teachers would LOVE to create their own word bank for Heads Up to help teach students vocabulary in different subject areas. What better way to help students remember things than through game!

Nicole wiencek

Ellen,when oh when are you going to make head's up available for android? I have a kindle 'cause I cannot afford an iPad or iPhone. Thanks so much!

Nicole