Season 11 with Shutterfly!

Shutterfly is back for another amazing season of giving as our generous philanthropic partner, providing resources and money to people and organizations who need some support. Shutterfly’s vision is to make the world a better place by helping people share life’s joy. Thanks to Shutterfly, the staff and students at Briarwood Elementary and Plaza Towers Elementary will have new yearbooks and are able to rebuild... with the incredible gift to each school of $100,000! That’s $200,000 to help rebuild their schools and communities devastated by the tornadoes in Moore, Oklahoma. Find out more about Shutterfly here.

Comments

Theresa Gilmore

Ellen love youe show, Always wish I could get help. Iam very bless in many ways. My husbend has a heart pump he is an elvad person.He needs help getting around . Iam working ,but how a little help would take the stress off of me.I hope one day to get a gen X installed because his life depends on battury power. lights go out for a long time I have a short time to go out to get a generator going.The gen X would get the lights on quick. Or a small suv to carry him and his equitment to the doctor woud be of great help.I dont know if my needs are deserving of any help ,but God Bless you . I think you are the greatest,love you Ellen

Theresa A Austin

Hi Ellen I was trying to enter your give away prizes, I don't think it did it right but at least I get to say hello to you. I want you to no I think your a wonderful person and I love you. Your show cracks me up and makes my day. Happy Holidays to you and God Bless You <3

Brenda Coogan

Dear Ellen I watch your show every day and enjoy it very much. I am not much for asking for help but my husband said to me the other day that he wished he could give me a better life,it broke my heart when I heard him say that because we lost our car and home due to hard times. We need help I getting a car to go to doctor apointments etc..you see Ellen my husband is disabled and tried his best. I am thankful for all he has given me and wish with your help I could give this gift to to him,it would relieve some of the burden he feels,Thank You Brenda Coogan my address is 4 cimino lane apt4a Schenectady ny 12306. my phone number is 518 9524543

LINDA BLONIARZ

Joyce was behind the guest chair, at the end of Monday's show. where do I post this comment, for the chance to win the TV.

Pat Maestas

Keep up the good work, love what you do!

Pat Maestas

Keep up the good work, love what you do!

VICKIE KENDALL

Dear Ellen, I need your help. I have to move out of the landlords house. I have R.S.D./C.R.P.S. BOTH LEGS, FEET, HIPS,AND NOW RT. ARM. I CANNOT BE ALONE. CAN YOU SEND HELP TO FIX UP MY SON'S BASEMENT FOR ME. IT'S MY ONLY OPTION.I CAN'T BE ALONE WITH THIS ILLNESS. I AM SO CONFUSED ALREADY, FOR THIS TERRIBLE DISEASE UNWIRES YOUR BRAIN. I CAN'T BE ALONE. I NEED YOUR HELP ELLEN.I REALLY DO..VICKIE KENDALL, panheadvic@q.com PLEASE ELLEN, I DONT KNOW OF ANYONE ELSE TO WRITE TO.AND I HAVE ALREADY HAD SOMEONE PACK THINGS CAUSE I CANT DO IT.PLEASE ELLEN.I DONT WANT TO BE HOMELESS..PLEASE HELP ME, CALL ME, 651-464-5482...

Hester H

I would love to come to one of your live tapeing

Bertha Roper

You guys are truly a blessing and to hear that you have partner with them for season 11 is amazing. I look forward to watching you continue to help others. Watching the show today had me emotional again seeing the joy on so many faces especially under the cir***stances how it affected so many people, but it’s wonderful when you can see the love, the support and how grateful they are. Ellen, you have me laughing and crying. You are incredible woman with a very big heart and the generosity from you and your partners are amazing. I just get so sensitive when I hear about so many people challenges and experiences. I am speechless at times but happy for all of them. I always say, “You are one of a kind” and “Simply the best than all the rest.”

michele haught

I love that Shutterfly is back to surprise and help people, I love the responses and I hope I get lucky enough to be chosen because like so many Americans I also need help

carol calvin

I would like to know how to send a request for someone that needs help.

Janet F. Roarty

I know a couple who is most worthy of some assisstance from Shutterfly and Ellen. How do I submit their information? Thanks for your help.

girard

It's gr8 2 c that Butterfly is back again 4 another gr8 season of my all time favorite show...Ellen Degeneres. Shutterfly provides some really awesome gifts, and sometimes I just watch 2 c what Shutterfly is donating 2 Ellen this time.
I cannot wait 2 c the premiere 2day, and hear why Leah Remini left Scientology. Personally I don't understand ne thing about that religion, and I mean no disrespect, but it always seems somebody's leaving it 4 1 reason or another. Usually we only hear about it on t.v. because it's usually an actor or actress involved, but whatever her reasoning is, I'm quite sure her reason is legit.