Quote of the Day: Twerk It!

"This season I'm gonna work it while I twerk it!"

--Ellen

Comments

Autumn

Hi Ellen! Everyone is giving Miley Cyrus credit for the word twerk being used everywhere now. Didn't Timbaland sing, "let me see who you twerkin wit" in Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback"?? Just tryin to take some of the heat off the poor girl!:)

veronica sanchez

ELLENNNNNNNNNNN :0 yo yo yo whats the dill pickle ..... twerk twerk twerk im here at work probably gonna get in trouble if my boss lurks im twerking in my chair jerking at my hair wondering why im so "hype-rk" I love internet at work:) yeah baby Ellen rox

Dorinda Peterick

I am so happy you are back on i really missed your show every day i stop what i was doing just to watch your show i am glad you are back

April "Melody Rox" Dillard

Hello Ellen, my name is Melody Rox & me, my sister & brother could really use your help in any way you can please. we are trying to bury our mother who passed from Metastatic Breast Cancer Sept 1, 2013. Any donation that is given would be a tax write off be its under the umbrella of a 501c3 organization. if money can't be given could you please help us to promote the websites and the video below for donations on your show. we would greatly appreciate it. we are trying to raise $8,000-$10,000. we are in Los Angeles California. well I live in Texas but have been here 5 months now I came down May 17, 2013 to take my mom to the doctor and that's when we found out she had stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer and it was incurable.
my contact is 2817839897 thank you for taking the time to read and watch this video.

Adrienne

twerk it!
I wish I could
I need a teacher! can You teach Me?

games

Maryam

Luv u ellen xx

Samira

I have a question. Now I am living in Russia. How i can watvh your show online? I want to watch all show in one video. because you dont put in your website all video?