Season 11 starts tomorrow, and this is gonna be our biggest premiere show yet! We’ve got new segments, exciting guests, and a surprise for two principals that you have to see to believe.

A good friend of mine, Leah Remini, was one of the biggest stories of the summer when she left Scientology. She’s here tomorrow to tell me about what happened, why she left, and what the reaction has been. It’s her first appearance anywhere since the story broke. You don’t want to miss that.

I’m also kicking things off with a giant surprise for my audience. Seriously, it’s huge... 50 inches to be exact, and it’s going to make watching my show a whole lot more fun. But why should my audience have all the fun? You have the chance to win one, too! Enter here

That’s not the only thing that’s giant about season 11 -- we’ve got some of the biggest stars in the world! Celine Dion is here! And if you’re a fan of her finger puppet work, wait until you hear her sing.

Simon Cowell made headlines over the summer with the announcement that he’s going to be a father! He’s here, and I have so many questions for him. This could be the year I find out where babies come from.

Speaking of headlines, Diana Nyad made a few of her own when she became the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage. She gets here on Tuesday, and boy are her arms tired! Really, they must be exhausted.

From “Glee," Amber Riley is here to tell me about how she’s strapping on her dancing shoes! She’s joined the cast of “Dancing with the Stars," and boy are her arms tired. Again, they really are tired. That show is a lot of hard work.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. I’ve also got Ray Romano, Andy Samberg, Jennifer Nettles, and some huge surprises that you just have to see to believe.

I’m going to move Earth, Wind and Fire for this 11th Season. I’m not kidding. I moved Earth Wind and Fire. They’re going to be my house band. It all starts Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older
Edith Rodriguez

I will be 71 next week and would love to your show live. I have and old tivo machine and always tape your show when I'm out and about.
Love your show and would love when youdane for the audiance and viewers.

Leonilde

Hi ellen my ame is Léonilde i have 14 years old and i come from france!! I love one direction and all the times i cry cause i cant go in their concerts!! the photos of one direction with the others fans make me sad too and it's all the times i say to me i never go see one direction! I love sing and i want to be a singer if just for one day i can be one!! I love ellen show!!Kisses!!
Wiht love Léonilde

Yvonne  Smith

I would like someone to tell me where Tony is, I haven't seen him since your new season started and I would love to know if he's coming back.

verna mall

your looking for scary places to visit try the old penitentiary in Moundsville, WV She will not be able to make the whole tour. Very scary.

LMCarrero

HELLO ELLEN:
I'M SO EXCITED TO WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERY DAY,BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS MADE ME SO HAPPY AND I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT, NOW I NEED A NEW CAR HOW CAN I ENTER TO WIN ONE, PLEASE MAKE MUCH EASIER FOR US SENIORS TO BE ABLE TO WIN I BEEN WATCHING YOUR SHOW FOR YEARS NEVER WON ANYTHING BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING,LOVE MEEEEEEE YOUR NO.#1 FAN FROM UNIONDALE, N.Y. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!! WHERE IS TONY?

Tony sedam

Hi Ellen, I don't have a face book page, Sorry but I would at least and win a Hyundai. This is the reason why,Im going to college for CNA, (Certified Nursing Assistant)But my Goal is to become a Operating Room Scrub Technician. Like I told you so many times before I move to Oregon from California couldn't find a job so I went back to school. I wanted to marry my Fiancée Christy but With no job I just couldn't I would like so much to be in the running for the Hyundai my car has almost 319,000miles on her and im not sure she will make it much longer sorry I cant say more its almost time for school love you Ellen and your show TTYL.your Fan Tony Sedam.

Kimberly Bell

Make it do what it do Ellen...Tell Miley Kimberly Bell from Grenada, MS said keep her head up & reach for the sky.. I love her & so do I..Love ya Ellen!! P.S. I need tickets to your show!!!

marie fisher

Dear Ellen,
I love your show, your personality and your generosity. Other than my daughter, you are the most outstanding person there is. You can brighten up a persons darkest day.
I was happy when you had the buttons at JCP last year. I did win some gift certificates that made is possible for me to help the less fortuniate. I was wondering if you were going to have the buttons this year so I can help more people out. My income is really small to the point that I can give what I would like, but the buttons surely helped me do that.
Have a wonderful day. Your are truely one of God's special people.

Elizabeth Dube

I just wanted to say that you are a true inspiration to me. I admire you and I love to watch your show every day. You touch my heart in a special way and your a positive influence in my life. I probably would never be able to see you live on your show and that is my one dream to come true. But watching you on TV warms my heart and to see you give to others. My one wish for you is to keep going in life and do not give up. That is the motto I live for in my recovery. I have been sober for 19 years and look up to you as my inspiration. Thank you for putting a huge impact on my life.

Sincerely, Elizabeth Dube I hope someday I can meet you in person if that would ever be possible. Your an angel in my life. Thank you for being you and for being so real.

Lilia. B. Garcia

Exitos y bendiciones para tí, Ellen!!!!!

pinar kutas

Yes, by the way I'm looking at the right hand beaded bracelet every time I love you so much, I know your team and I congratulate you, is going to be a little difficult, but my only desire is to get out there a moment before to save money:) Turkey love

pinar kutas

Dear ellen, I am writing to you from here always follow you all the time and I don't know what to do to achieve it. I wanted to try my luck, though. the end of the weekday evening at 8 pm and get up at 8, although hafata job is watching you. Here I was watching you and all my friends know how much I love you. 12-day gift rain. cold play rihanna and justin timberlake as a watch and be aware of all of them I think I saw so much, but I'm entitled to, you help people, and I love you so much, especially:) is a big animal lover as I always support you and beautiful from Turkey and his team would like to congratulate most sincerely:) love Turkey

RANDI

WHAT HAPPENED TO TONY ? HE'S SO FUNNY

janet mc rae

ELLEN,I love your show and I have been watching you since your old t.v. series.I think you are one of the funniest woman I know.My granddaughter was raise on your show since she was a baby and that what exposed her dancing and singing.Now she in dance classes and she in every production at her school and she just turn seven.I thank you and hope one day to visit your show .peace,love to you and your family.

beneshia carter

I just love see the surprise on your guest faces when you give them thing!! I get so excited!

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older