[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-774hieg9__]]

It was one of the biggest stories of the summer. See what actress Leah Remini had to say about leaving the infamous church.

Comments

(Page 1 of 17) 1234567Older
robert karno

Scientology - another words for a bunch of IDIOTS! I believe they will all burn in Hell.

Preston

Religion is the root to all evil.
You were born with the only thing needed to guide you in life.
Your Conscience.

jennifer harrison

Whitness are not a cult they are good people .I good friends in the religion and they still talk to me even thoughi don't go..

Katya

sounds an awful LOT like the damn mormon church, cults are cults no matter the name. Any church that holds a thumb over you is not a good church of God.

Shawn

Scientology is for weirdo's! This group is nothing but a bunch of freaks that try to own your thoughts, etc... If they told me that I couldn't talk to my friends I would tell them to Fu*k Off!!!!!! Something is entirely wrong about this whole so called religion, and it's shady leader-

Eric

BTW, Adam and Eve didn't bring anything upon the human race no more than your own children should serve prison time for any of YOUR actions. A) they were were set up and used as pawns in a wager between Satan and god and that's just RUDE!! B) god wasn't locked into any type of response other than his promise to Adam that "he" would die. That's it. To punish over a billion people since for one man's actions is completely idiotic. Never blame Adam, he was just a human.

Suga white mike

Just Like the johovahs witness!!

Vance

Love Ellen as well as Leah Remini two very special people.
On one hand there is Ellen who stands up for what is right a Very Courageous stance in Hollywood. She has done her background preparation so she has a lot of insight into the dangerous cult called scientology.
Then Leah Remini knowing the consequences of leaving scientology also stood up for what is right. Even though scientology launched a campaign to attempt to destroy Leah along with her family members, which still continues to this day. Still Leah stood up for what is right for this she deserves a happy and fulfilling life. The so called church needs to leave her kids and her family alone. If you do not believe me read about it and you will be incensed and alarmed at what our government allows this cult to get away with it's sick.
So why did Leah come on Ellen's show to talk about her leaving scientology.
As the so called church has attempted and continues to try to destroy her along with her family members. Leah courageously is speaking out after she found out the truth about this organization. In Hollywood image is everything yet Leah did the right thing and took a stand. While scientology masquerades as a church it's upper management operates like a criminal enterprise.
So if Leah leaving scientology publicly saves one young child from being grabbed by the cult it will have been worth it. If her appearance saves an adult from financial ruin along with horrendous mental abuse it will have been worth it.
Again read about this cult before you judge this young beautiful Woman. Her courage and compassion for her fellow human being is heartwarming.
I never watch reality television programming or talent shows. However in Leah's regard I will watch DWTS just to see her perform. Just like I would support anything Leah does in the future. Leah is not fake she is honest & courageous no fake Hollywood persona's for her.
All my Love and Admiration to Leah & Ellen:)

Jay H

This lady is a "Has Been" anyways, who cares and why waste our time on this, she has had her 15 minutes of fame. And then some!

Morris Mahan

THis is a woman, representing her family who thinks for herself, not depending on the slanted opinions of others. Deep bow and hats off to her.
P.S. to Ellen: I am pure hetero and I accept of your preferences, but I still think, as I always have, that you are great in lwhatever you do . . . and I can't help when seeing you to finding myself attracted in many ways to you, even though I'm old enough to be your grand daddy . . . you are one lovely, intelligent, charmiong, and quick witted with an obnvious solid sence of humor lady.

Michael

My wife is a prior Jehovah Witness and went through the same thing with her family. Her family that is still in that "cult" will no longer speak to her unless she finds her way back to that "religion".

Are people stupid? What kind of religion would EVER tell you to shun family because they have a different view. We have more problems than cures on this planet from "too much religion".

Too much religion is worse than not enough!

Emily H.

I'm surprised Leah would have ever been a part of something this whack to begin with. These celebrities are Nuts. I like Leah, I really do, and I'm glad she left..but it Does make me wonder about her for ever being involved with these nutters.

Gerd0

Forgot those friends. Who chooses their friends based strictly upon their multilevel marketing organization/religion?

william andrix

glad to see you back

Virley Martin

Scientoloty is a MIND CONTROL ORGANIZATION! You will notice that I did not call it a CHURCH because it is not!

At a very low point in my life and looking for solutions I read L Ron Hubbards book on Scientology and filled in the info at the back of the book and sent it to them for review!

I lived in Napa CA and the closes organization was in Davis CA, and I was sent a letter to see them for an evaluation!

Of course I was met by a very attractive young woman who led me thru their indoctrination and turned me over to still another instructor who spent time indoctrinating me further into the organization.

BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER! I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I READ EVERY BOOK ON THE SHELVES OF BOOK STORES PERTAINING TO MY PROBLEM AND I WENT THRU PSYCH I AND II @ NAPA COLLEGE, AND NOTHING HELPED! SO! I WAS ULTIMATELY READY FOR SCIENTOLOGY hoping to help solve my problem.

After several hours listening to them controlling my mind and influencing my thoughts and behavior as they programed me, and then they sat me across from another individual in a similar condition of mental health need and told me SIT THERE AND FOCUS ENTIRELY ON HIS FACE,UNTIL YOU HAVE AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE!

I was in a bad mental condition! I just went thru a terrible divorce and lost my children who I adored, I WANTED and NEEDED help!

BUT! AFTER JUST A FEW MINUTES OF STARING AT the INDIVIDUAL IN PERHAPS THE SAME MENTAL NIGHT MARE I WAS! I KNEW THat IT WAS NOT RIGHT!

This was not solving my problem, in any way shape or form!
This was BS!
This was MIND CONTROL!
They were not allowing me TO THINK FOR MYSELF!
They were telling me how to THINK!
An worse yet! What to DO!

That was the end! I raised my hand and told the instuctor I had an out of body experience of sitting on my nose and soon afterwards left, and of course agreeing to returning the next day!

Which of course I DID NOT!

What I believe L. RON HUBBARD did was, he saw the need and COPIED how the first existing Religeons began WITH MIND CONTROL!

If you look at religeon; it first began as a need to control the followers wIth many GODS for many reasons, such as birth, rain, plentiful crops, fighting battles, you name it and if a God was needed they made it and they even built temples to worship all of those gods!

Then came Abraham, a descandant of NOAH who stated his people who followed their wandering herds of sheep and goats without a permenet home or place to build a temple to worship GOD! ONLY HAD ONE GOD! WHICH WAS JUST THEIR GOD!

ABRAHAM WAS THE FIRST TO MAKE SUCH A RADICAL CHANGE IN THOUGHT! YET ALL OF RELIGEON IS BASED ON THIS JEWISH FAMILY AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AND THEIR RELIATIVES.

THIS WAS THE FIRST RELIGION HAVING ONE GOD!

IT WAS THE FIRST RELIGION THAT GOD SPOKE TO!

AN I BELIEVE THIS WAS THE ONLY RELIGON GOD SPOKE TO!

NOT BEING A RELIABLE SOURSE OF BIBLICAL HISTORY, I CAN SAY THAT I BELIEVE GOD SPOKE TO NOAH AND TOLD HIM TO BUILT THE ARK AND LATER SPOKE TO MOSES AND TOLD HIM TO TAKE HIS PEOPLE OUT OF EGYPT, THEN LATER SPOKE TO MOSES GIVING HIM THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!
An of course, I BELIEVE GOD SPOKE TO JESUS although I can not prove it.

I WON'T EVEN TRY TO GO ON BEYOND THAT!

EXCEPT!

ALL OF JESUS FOLLOWERS FELT HE WAS THE PROMISED ONE! THE MESIAH!

WHILE THE IN POWER HEBREW LEADERS DENIED IT!

WHY NOT! DIDN'T JESUS CONDEMN THE JEWISH LEADERS FOR FOR OVER TAXATION!

BEFORE JESUS DIED, ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS FELT HE WAS THE PROMISED ONE! THE MESSIAH!

BUT WITH HIS CRUSIFIXTION, THAT ENDED!

NOW! I HAVE ONE QUESTION!

HAS THE PROMISED MESSIAH ARRIVED SINCE JESUS WAS PUT ON THE CROSS?

DID THE JEWS SCREW UP? IT WOULD NOT BE THE FIRST TIME!

MY PERSONAL OPINION IS!

So many peopoe have followwed Jesus teacings and beliefs! which was less greedy, more huminatarian and more helping.

So Christainity was not a copy of the Jewish teaching, but an emblishment of their religeon; while what followed, like Scientology was SIMPLY a WANT TO BE RELIGION!

(Page 1 of 17) 1234567Older